The Only Falcons From the 2004 Home Playoff Team

Which begs this question.

On our current roster how many of our players have playoff experience ;)

Or would it be easier to ask, who on our team that has no playoff experience? :D

Here is the thing.

In the playoffs whether you win or lose, experience is experience, and the more experience you have the better off you are.

Any player that tells you that he/she is not nervous about a playoff game is either a liar or has never been there.

When you start winning championships, it is like getting a taste for blood and every time that you get there you expect to get more than your fair share.

You have in fact become a Predator and nothing else will

satisfy your hunger.

Tom Brady has plenty of Money, and this is the only reason that he keeps playing.

He is the Top Predator he knows it, and loves the hunt.

This is the nature of all competitive games that are in League or tournament (regional/national) play.

Playoff experience...I don't get that. While it is win or go home, you can look back over the season and pick a game, any game. Every win was important and take away the win in New Orleans and one other and it is probably a much different season. This is a football game and if the team approaches it as they did 13 times throughout the season, they will be fine.

Experience is over rated. Smitty has probably had three prostate exams by now and I doubt his prior experience makes him more comfortable with the next one on his schedule...LOL.

Playoff experience...I don't get that. While it is win or go home, you can look back over the season and pick a game, any game. Every win was important and take away the win in New Orleans and one other and it is probably a much different season. This is a football game and if the team approaches it as they did 13 times throughout the season, they will be fine.

Experience is over rated. Smitty has probably had three prostate exams by now and I doubt his prior experience makes him more comfortable with the next one on his schedule...LOL.

I don't know 78, I'm kinda enjoying mine now. I don't know if I'd say looking forward to it but definetly more comfortable.

Which begs this question.

On our current roster how many of our players have playoff experience ;)

Or would it be easier to ask, who on our team that has no playoff experience? :D

Here is the thing.

In the playoffs whether you win or lose, experience is experience, and the more experience you have the better off you are.

Any player that tells you that he/she is not nervous about a playoff game is either a liar or has never been there.

When you start winning championships, it is like getting a taste for blood and every time that you get there you expect to get more than your fair share.

You have in fact become a Predator and nothing else will

satisfy your hunger.

Tom Brady has plenty of Money, and this is the only reason that he keeps playing.

He is the Top Predator he knows it, and loves the hunt.

This is the nature of all competitive games that are in League or tournament (regional/national) play.

Don't forget the playoff game we lost in 2008 against Arizona in Matt's rookie season.