Predict a final score my fellow bird fans!

Hey guyz! Been a fan since the old fulton co. stadium when the like of Bartkowski, Mike Kenn, Bill Fralic, William Andrews, C. Miller, Tuggle,etc. graced the field. Been lurking for years on the boards with an occasional post. Just wanted to hear some other members final score predictions and why. I'm going with 30-24 Birds. Turner goes for 120 yds. with a defensive pick six by grimes or spoon.Join In!

Falcons Triumph over Packers! Host the NFC Championship Game the next Sunday!

If the above is true, the final score is irrelevant. If the above is not true, the final score is irrelevant.

Man it will be so awesome if and when we host the NFC Championship in the Dome! Man im getting amped already , and its just Tuesday!

I honestly think it will be about 41-17 Falcons...the more I analyze this game, I don't think it will be close because GB is coming off 3 emotional big games + the Falcons are slightly better overall + the Falcons had the bye week + the defense was alot better in the last 4 games of the season, huge improvement...

Hey guyz! Been a fan since the old fulton co. stadium when the like of Bartkowski, Mike Kenn, Bill Fralic, William Andrews, C. Miller, Tuggle,etc. graced the field. Been lurking for years on the boards with an occasional post. Just wanted to hear some other members final score predictions and why. I'm going with 30-24 Birds. Turner goes for 120 yds. with a defensive pick six by grimes or spoon.Join In!

I agree the Falcons will win! The score Falcons 30 and THE GOVERNMENT CHEESE 20!!

Edited by GADomeIsHome

27-20 Falcons, with GB scoring their last TD in the waning moments to make the final score closer than the game.

Falcons 30 Pac 17

27-17 Falcons with a surprising big day from TG.5 catches 84 yds with 1 TD. Turner grinds out 102 yds on 26 carries.Ryan is efficient,20 out of 28 for 238 yds with 2 TD's.Roddy gets doubled teamed most of the day but HD takes up the slack with 3 big catches for first downs.Snelling catches 2 screens that help us get the 10 point cushion. Defense plays lights out in 4th qtr picking 2 Rodgers passes deep in Falcon territory.

ATL 34

GB 14

Turner gets loose for 120 yards and 2 goal line TDs

Ryan finds White and Gonzalez in the red zone 2 more times

creative blitzing results in 3 INT day for Rodgers

playing from behind all day long, Rodgers throws for 300+ yards and leads a couple of scoring drives late, but the game is over by the beginning of the 3rd qtr

GB running game almost non-existant