what a great read

Guest fibonacci

Guest mashburn

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=jc-preparedmikesmith011111

I did not know that mike is favored as the best coach. thats great to know and to be reconized for all his actions. also it was great to know how he plans for those last seconds in game (ex: chicago game). and will that coaching is why I always see matt ryan doing better in the fourth. we need the team to play like that the whole game I think. also a lot of good head coaches are impressed with him. I know I am.

smith has shown he is number one, now it is time to show that we are the best 12th man. and we will "rise up" so much that seattle will fill that earthquake.

Guest Regular Guy

I did not know that mike is favored as the best coach. thats great to know and to be reconized for all his actions. also it was great to know how he plans for those last seconds in game (ex: chicago game). and will that coaching is why I always see matt ryan doing better in the fourth. we need the team to play like that the whole game I think. also a lot of good head coaches are impressed with him. I know I am.

smith has shown he is number one, now it is time to show that we are the best 12th man. and we will "rise up" so much that seattle will fill that earthquake.

Did you type Seattle to indcate that the tremor will be felt all the way out there or did you not know that we are playing Green Bay since Seattle is now playing Chicago? Just clarifying :D

Guest mashburn

Did you type Seattle to indcate that the tremor will be felt all the way out there or did you not know that we are playing Green Bay since Seattle is now playing Chicago? Just clarifying :D

I was just saying how seattle got so loud they actually recorded as a earthquake. and that we could make enough noise to make a earthquake be felt on the west coast. and yes I know we are facing the packers. do you know tony G is asking our fans to be 12th man?

Guest mashburn

long rehash but

very nice read

yea it was long could have been summed up with what other coaches say about him, that he is the best coach in the playoffs this year, and how he teaches his players. instead they made it 6 pages long for just a half a page. and I diid not know that though about how he teached or where he was ranked at.

Guest Regular Guy

I was just saying how seattle got so loud they actually recorded as a earthquake. and that we could make enough noise to make a earthquake be felt on the west coast. and yes I know we are facing the packers. do you know tony G is asking our fans to be 12th man?

Indeed my good man. I hope we blow the roof off of the Dome. I wish I had tix, I'd do my part I assure you!

Guest mashburn

Indeed my good man. I hope we blow the roof off of the Dome. I wish I had tix, I'd do my part I assure you!

I wish I would have rose up and bought extra tickets and sold them at face value for falcons fans. trust me I will do that next season, I just hope they let me buy at least a hundred.

and I hope everyone who is going to the game realizes the falcons need the 12th man.

make sure you hit me up next season and I'll make sure you get a ticket at face value.