Would the Packers not be a six seed had Aaron stayed healthy?

They were LOSING to the LIONS when AR was knocked out of the game....THE LIONS!!!!

GB is good, I just think the Falcons are better top to bottom. IT will be a tough game, but the Falcons should win.

No, it was tied, still 0-0. The only time the Lions had the lead was when they scored the TD late in the 4th quarter. Had they won that game they would have won the division and gotten the #2 seed.

Yes, they looked lousy up to that point. Quarless fumbled inside the 25 and Greg Jennings dropped a sure TD, a la James Jones on Sunday. At the same point in the 2nd Vikings game (5 minutes left in the 2nd quarter) they had only 3 points and finished with 31.

I do believe they would have won that game with Rodgers in there. They had first and goal inside the 10 with Flynn and he threw a flat out awful pass that was easily picked off in the end zone.

Edited by Claymaker

Guest mashburn

No, it was tied, still 0-0. The only time the Lions had the lead was when they scored the TD late in the 4th quarter. Had they won that game they would have won the division and gotten the #2 seed.

Yes, they looked lousy up to that point. Quarless fumbled inside the 25 and Greg Jennings dropped a sure TD, a la James Jones on Sunday. At the same point in the 2nd Vikings game (5 minutes left in the 2nd quarter) they had only 3 points and finished with 31.

I do believe they would have won that game with Rodgers in there. They had first and goal inside the 10 with Flynn and he threw a flat out awful pass that was easily picked off in the end zone.

I'm not knocking on you or the other falcons fans. but we all know it is stupid to say this team beat this one so they can beat this team and win the SB, cause if that was the way it went then the browns would win the SB's.

but it does bother me when a player is hurt and others start showing up. it hurt us really bad last season. and with AR getting hurt twice is not looking to good. it kinda looks like he may be due for another lol jk. I hope it is a healthy game.

Ive just been wondering all week so far...Is the only thing that separates the Falcons and Packers the fact that we've stayed healthy and they haven't? *knocks on wood*

You could ask the same question of us from last year. If we had not been saddled with so many injuries would we have made another playoff run? I think the answer is yes but the reality is it is impossible to know.

We all play the cards we are dealt. Injuries are an unfortunate but prevalent part of the game. We are all measured by the 11 players we put on the field and the only thing that matters is what is happening here and now.

I'm not knocking on you or the other falcons fans. but we all know it is stupid to say this team beat this one so they can beat this team and win the SB, cause if that was the way it went then the browns would win the SB's.

Yeah but .... We beat the browns ...

The only thing the Falcons have done to garner disrespect is that they have not blown out a good team (just beat them). But unlike any other "good" team, they have not lost in three years to a losing one.

Very impressive.

We are still sprung back.

Tony Gonzalez.

Skip Bayless.

R. Woodson.

LaCoforna.

king.

dilfer.

Healthy.

Prepared.

Finally a full game.

We are the better team.