Are Packer fans heading to Atlanta this weekend?

hotlanta

Aww he!!. Welcome them in the dome and let them witness the beatdown the Falcons are going to give their beloved Packs. Bring on the pain boys. Send them cheese heads back home with the realization that they were just beat by the number one seed in the NFC. :D

Season Ticket holders are selling their tickets left and right... as always.

Every STH should check the STUBHUB listings for seats listed in our areas. Unless the STH is going through a financial problem most of the STH I know will try to sell the tickets at face value to another Falcons fan than take a risk of an opposing team fan getting the seat. Ask your neighbors why they're selling and if you can buy them at face value for a Falcons fan. :)

If they are doing purely for scalping/profit reasons and don't care who sits in their seat hit them in the back of the head with a wad of gum during their next visit to the Dome. :angry:

My link

Not sure if someone posted this already but didn't see it.

Their expecting around 1,000 fans to come down from Wisconsin, also read some of the comments. :angry:

Good luck to them trying to get here in this weather. :lol: The airport is almost shutdown and the roads are terrible especially up north. They'll probably only have 2 days to try and get here, Friday and Saturday.

Edited by Chitown2ATL_Falcon

You Ga. folks have no idea what a Packer fan will do to go to that game. Bad weather?????? I was in Green Bay for the 49er game in early Dec. & there were fans at the game walking around with no shirts on, no where near a TV camera. **** what you have going on is BBQ weather in Wisconsin. I live in Iowa & yesterday we got 10" of snow & right now it is -2 degrees. I saw a guy walking to the store in a short sleeve shirt & blue jeans. Trust me your weather is not going to stop a Packer fan from coming to the game. My estimate is you all are going to be amazed at the number of Packer fans there. Another thing is they will all be respectful to their gracious hosts the Falcon fans. GO PACK GO!!!!!!!!!

You Ga. folks have no idea what a Packer fan will do to go to that game. Bad weather?????? I was in Green Bay for the 49er game in early Dec. & there were fans at the game walking around with no shirts on, no where near a TV camera. **** what you have going on is BBQ weather in Wisconsin. I live in Iowa & yesterday we got 10" of snow & right now it is -2 degrees. I saw a guy walking to the store in a short sleeve shirt & blue jeans. Trust me your weather is not going to stop a Packer fan from coming to the game. My estimate is you all are going to be amazed at the number of Packer fans there. Another thing is they will all be respectful to their gracious hosts the Falcon fans. GO PACK GO!!!!!!!!!

You're right about that.. I was at the game 6 weeks ago and I was amazed at the # of Packer fans at the Dome. Heck I expect it to be worse on Saturday. But as long as we send you guys home disappointed it won't matter.

the pack travels well. steelers are even better. when they played here in 06, we were walking through a lot normally full of falcons fans tailgating. terrible towels were everywhere. they greeted us, "welcome to heinz field." and then they wiped their tears with their towels and left.

the pack fans will do the same. ;)

However the game ends up take a chance & meet some of the Packer fans there. I'm sure you'll be offered a beer & anything they have to share. A great time will be had by everyone there I'm sure. Wish I was gonna be there I'd tip a few with ya'all( did I spell that right?)

close. "y'all." :P

i talked to a few back in november. they were great. as i recall, we had a cold spell that week, so they felt right at home. they tried the "go, pack, go!" a few times, but it would get drowned out fairly quickly.