Dilfer's keys for Falcons success HAHAHA

http://espn.go.com/blog/nfcsouth/post/_/id/17635/dilfers-keys-for-falcons

Trent Dilfer has some advice for the Falcons on what they need to do to defeat the Green Bay Packers on Saturday.

Dilfer said the two keys for Atlanta are to have success in short-yardage offense and to get a few big plays from wide receiver Roddy White.

Man I thought it was gonna be something along the lines of, put the Aints offense(haha) in your uniforms and let them play the game for you. ;)

Edit:

After watching this all I can say about the guy is he has a keen grasp of the obvious, basically he said play the way you've consistently played all year. :lol::lol:

Edited by umpcam

Why are the Falcon's getting tips? They are the number 1 seed. They are at home. They had the bye. Oh, and they beat them already this season.

Could it be because Aaron Rodgers just won his first playoff game? Or maybe because they "finally have a running game?" Oh, I know. It's because they are the Hot Team.

Please Falcons, just win for your city and fans. I don't even care anymore about what anyone else thinks.

Trent Dilfer has some advice for the Falcons on what they need to do to defeat the Green Bay Packers on Saturday.

Dilfer said the two keys for Atlanta are to have success in short-yardage offense and to get a few big plays from wide receiver Roddy White.

ooohhh, so he wants us to basically do what we've been doing all year? gotcha. mularkey, please RE-ADD this to your game plan.

this guy dilweed is just trying to loook smart thats wat we did last time we played them short passes to open up the run game.ithink we take a much didfferent approach next time tho

With the HC jobs open out there my guess is MM will have something up his sleeve...

Dilfer's personal keys to success: Ray Lewis.

Seriously. Congrats dilweed. You managed not to screw up that game when RL and co kept giving you the ball back. I wonder if Ray says to him in the locker room "listen you little mother @#$%@#, you keep turning the ball over and were all gonna kill you"?

How bout Turner I thought he'd be the big key for us if Turner and the O-line control the line of scrimmage this game is in the bag for us more so than Roddy White making plays as this will open up oppoutunities down field for White and Jenkins.

Dilfer's personal keys to success: Ray Lewis.

This Made me Laugh...NFL.com, Trent Dilfoney...

"Sure, we've seen the combination of a superior defense and dominating running game result in guys like Trent Dilfer and Jake Delhomme and Brad Johnson in the Super Bowl in recent memory"

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d81d9db6d/article/with-several-teams-in-need-slim-qb-market-could-be-competitive?module=HP_cp2

Why does everybody keep focusing in on our passing game?

The way I see it, we run the ball well; Green Bay struggles at stopping the run; Green Bay has an explosive offense which we'd be smart to play ball control and keep on the sideline.

Now I ask any of you, what about those things above indicate we should be focusing in on our passing game?

Why are the Falcon's getting tips? They are the number 1 seed. They are at home. They had the bye. Oh, and they beat them already this season.

Could it be because Aaron Rodgers just won his first playoff game? Or maybe because they "finally have a running game?" Oh, I know. It's because they are the Hot Team.

Please Falcons, just win for your city and fans. I don't even care anymore about what anyone else thinks.

Yup... they are hot. The only reason they got in is because the Bears let them in