This photo summarizes auburn's season.

CalDawg

Guest AtlWhite84

Uh...since when has an ankle EVER counted as a knee or an elbow. Rules state that if your knee touches the ground you're down and your elbow is treated the same way. lol, doesn't apply to ankles.

Splitting hairs, you know darn well that's not conclusive with that picture

I think this picture sums up our season pretty well.

F764287.jpg

Of course it's conclusive. His stubby leg is touching the ground halfway up to his calf muscle. But, really, the Auburn fan denials of reality are what summarizes the season. Thanks for verifying that.

I'm sorry your feelings are hurt :(

I just don't like to see cheaters and thugs rewarded. I posted many times after 2004 that Auburn got a raw deal by not getting a shot at the championship game. But this season wasn't a fair turnabout. But that's okay because Gene Chizik's style of coaching will earn him plenty of reprisals in coming years. Better buy some good body pads for his quarterbacks, because they're fair game for cheap shots from every team you play, now that everyone knows the rules against Auburn.

Guest AtlWhite84

Wait. Now I'm confused as to who your avatar is. I had thought it was Matt Hasselbeck. Who is that gentleman with the creepy flesh colored eyebrows?

Trent Dilfer.