Six Guys You've Never Heard Of Who Will Matter In the NFL Playoffs

biloxifalcon

My link

From TD himself:

“With Sean Weatherspoon, I was very encouraged with how he handled himself as a rookie. He seemed like a five-year man. Losing him was definitely a blow to his development, but he’s coming back — and he’s going to be very, very important down the stretch and into the playoffs. Those two are a very big part of our future.”

The other player TD is talking about is Peria Jerry.

My link

From TD himself:

"With Sean Weatherspoon, I was very encouraged with how he handled himself as a rookie. He seemed like a five-year man. Losing him was definitely a blow to his development, but he's coming back — and he's going to be very, very important down the stretch and into the playoffs. Those two are a very big part of our future."

The other player TD is talking about is Peria Jerry.

Yeah, My ideal start for the game is , on offense, a play fake to Turner, and quick slant to HD that goes all the way for a TD, and on defense, is to have Jerry knife through the Oline on the first play, sack Rogers, force a fumble and recover for a TD. 14-0 and the rout is on, this time, Smith doesn't let up until its a 30 point lead.

Yeah, My ideal start for the game is , on offense, a play fake to Turner, and quick slant to HD that goes all the way for a TD, and on defense, is to have Jerry knife through the Oline on the first play, sack Rogers, force a fumble and recover for a TD. 14-0 and the rout is on, this time, Smith doesn't let up until its a 30 point lead.

Nice that Spoon's getting some love but what's with the "Most Falcons fans don't even remember they have Tony Gonzalez" remark? Oh wait, that's at the GQ site... :ph34r:

Obviously people who read Gentleman's Quarterly have little time for football so the Fox authors statement of never heard of would be appropriate to that crowd. I had to laugh at his journalistic ignorance on Erik Walden's Alma Mater being "tiny", at 23,000 students Middle Tennessee State is the largest university in the state.

And I was going to say the entire team except Ryan, Turner, Gonzo and Robinson. I have a friend in California that siad he had no idea the Falcons had the best record in the NFL. This Falcon team is better than the 5 names that get some national mention.

The Falcons didn't have the best record in the NFL.