Snow Pictures

Guest Regular Guy

Guest Regular Guy

Here is my front yard

CIMG2594.JPG

Here is Duke & Baby, my snow doggies ready to pull a sled :)

CIMG2595.JPG

Here is my street, not getting out for a while it seems

CIMG2592.JPG

Here is my front yard

CIMG2594.JPG

Here is Duke & Baby, my snow doggies ready to pull a sled :)

CIMG2595.JPG

Here is my street, not getting out for a while it seems

CIMG2592.JPG

That's what it looks like NOW?!? What part of Ga do you live? My street finally cleared of ice...in some parts, but the entrance to the subdivision is stilled iced up. Sorry, no pics to show though!

I know those in the south are not used to or equipped to deal with snow, but here is the story and pictures of how snow squalls trapped 300 people in their cars on a stretch of highway in the southernmost part of Canada (just East of Detroit). The snow you have on your street wouldn't even delay my bicycle ride.

snow_rescue

I know those in the south are not used to or equipped to deal with snow, but here is the story and pictures of how snow squalls trapped 300 people in their cars on a stretch of highway in the southernmost part of Canada (just East of Detroit). The snow you have on your street wouldn't even delay my bicycle ride.

snow_rescue

HEY MAN....don't intrude on OUR misery, by showing us folks more miserable!!!! :angry::lol::lol:

Guest Regular Guy

That's what it looks like NOW?!? What part of Ga do you live? My street finally cleared of ice...in some parts, but the entrance to the subdivision is stilled iced up. Sorry, no pics to show though!

Nah, that was yesterday morning. The road looks just like a sheet of ice now, it's as slippery as can be. There's a Jeep stuck accross the street if that tells you how slick it is out there. The yard looks the same except it now has a shiny coating of ice on it. It's not going to get above freezing today so it will stay like that a while longer. I already know that my daughter's school is closed tomorrow, so she's digging it! Oh yeah, to answer your other question, I live in Conyers.

Muskoka, I'd like to see you try to ride a bike on ice :P

Nah, that was yesterday morning. The road looks just like a sheet of ice now, it's as slippery as can be. There's a Jeep stuck accross the street if that tells you how slick it is out there. The yard looks the same except it now has a shiny coating of ice on it. It's not going to get above freezing today so it will stay like that a while longer. I already know that my daughter's school is closed tomorrow, so she's digging it! Oh yeah, to answer your other question, I live in Conyers.

Muskoka, I'd like to see you try to ride a bike on ice :P

Was out this morning. Side streets here are a hard-pan snow with some ice sections. Using a mountain bike with off-road tires, but I have taken a few spills on the ice over the years.

Guest Regular Guy

here are 3 that the wife took last night with her little point and shoot p.o.s.

our hizzy.

DSC00898.jpg

further down the subdivision.....gorgeous view when it isn't as overcast or there isn't as much cloud cover.

DSC00899.jpg

subdivision entrance.

DSC00905.jpg

Beautiful! Nice shots Mookie. My bro said they had a bunch of folks out at the college skiing, sledding, even kayaking and whatnot down some big *** hill. Don't know if it was Berry or Shorter. He was going to take pics but his battery was dead :angry:

Beautiful! Nice shots Mookie. My bro said they had a bunch of folks out at the college skiing, sledding, even kayaking and whatnot down some big *** hill. Don't know if it was Berry or Shorter. He was going to take pics but his battery was dead :angry:

that would be shorter. they've got a good sized hill right next to the road and it was covered up when i passed it on my way home. ask you're brother what he thinks about sledding down clocktower hill.....it'd be a LOT more interesting than shorter hill. :P