Greenbay had no run game first time we beat them

I dont mind the doubting so much as their belief that they know how things are gonna work out. Then they make a "discussion" thread where they don't discuss anything, they just say, "I'm right and you're wrong." :lol:

Ok well since we're being honest. We only beat 2 good teams this season AT HOME and lost to two on the road. Since we're being honest. We beat Greenbay because they had no run game and they were just one dimentional and we only beat them by 3pts. They have a run game now.Do you understand the words that are coming out of my mouth? Remember this now because after the game. I promise not one of you will be back to this thread. Greenbay is a more complete team than the Saints. We know about their offense, but they actually have a defense as well.

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is football man. our team is not afraid.

1. short week for green bay plus it's the second week of travel. not to mention there is the whole problem of even getting into atlanta. AJC reports that the freeze wont end until saturday.

2. We got Matty Ice.

3. our team is rested and healthy.

4. The dome will be rocking.

5. Atlanta is #1 for a reason, GB is #6 for a reason.

6. Defense is much improved.

Arizona had the worst rushing offense in the entire NFL. Week 14 they rushed for 211 yards, with Hightower leading the way with 148. They didn't "discover" their rushing game. They had a game where the defense they were facing were more worried about Larry Fitzgerald and Steve Breaston, thus they didn't properly fill the gaps to defend the rushing game.

Green Bay rushed for 132 yards the first time they faced Philly in week 1. They rushed for 138 yards in this last meeting against Philly in the playoffs. I don't see how this proves they have any more of a rushing game than they did in week 1.

Ok well since we're being honest. We only beat 2 good teams this season AT HOME and lost to two on the road. Since we're being honest. We beat Greenbay because they had no run game and they were just one dimentional and we only beat them by 3pts. They have a run game now.Do you understand the words that are coming out of my mouth? Remember this now because after the game. I promise not one of you will be back to this thread. Greenbay is a more complete team than the Saints. We know about their offense, but they actually have a defense as well.

Dude, not trying to slam you or anything, but you have no clue what you are talking about. GB rushed for 132 yards week 1 against the Eagles, 138 is not much improvement.

GB rushed for 136 yards the week after we played them against SF. SF had the #6 rushing defense in the league, so before you say "that was San Francisco", keep in mind their rush D is a LOT better than the Eagles.

GB rushed for 138 yards two weeks before they played us against the Cowboys, the #12 rush defense in the league, also better than the Eagles.

What makes you think their rushing offense is any better than the last time we played them?

You fail bud. I was responding to all the stupid threads made about Vick in around the nfl forums. If you hate Vick so much why take shots at the guy in the forums? It was a response forum. Matt Ryan or no qb couldve done what Vick did behind that horrid Eagles Oline. He was the whole team on the Eagles. Their special teams never got him a short field all season kept him pinned back at the 20, He had to outscore every team he played because he had the last ranked redzone defense(awful). Why do people always start threads about Vick when he is better than Ryan and any person with common sense knows it.

I have no idea. I guess people over here just like to start threads about a QB thats not even on our team. Heck let it go hes gone and he is still better than Ryan. So quit starting stupid threads about Vick. Ryan has a better Oline and defense than Vick. Yet Vick still got his team to the playoffs. Ryan has yet to win ONE playoff game and i wouldnt be surprised if he failed to do it again. Then will all these stupid threads about comparing Ryan to Vick stop?? Vick is no longer on this effin team.

Doesn't matter why you said it, you completely contradicted yourself- First the eagles D is the reason for the pack being able to run, now it's the pack have found a running game.

And if you don't like Vick topics, why do you start them?

Atleast Michael Vick can win Monday Night games

t_hot_read.gif

Vick did it again, Has Ryan ever had a comeback game like this

And why are 150 of your 200 posts in Vick topics?

No i didnt only the Saints game, look i want us to win, but im just telling the truth. I know football.

"I know football." Yeah, you really convinced this board with your bold statement before the Eagles-Vikings game: "Atleast Vick can win Monday Night Games and wouldnt have choked at home like Ryan did."

Perhaps you and Trent Dilfer should start a website together.

Dude, not trying to slam you or anything, but you have no clue what you are talking about. GB rushed for 132 yards week 1 against the Eagles, 138 is not much improvement.

GB rushed for 136 yards the week after we played them against SF. SF had the #6 rushing defense in the league, so before you say "that was San Francisco", keep in mind their rush D is a LOT better than the Eagles.

GB rushed for 138 yards two weeks before they played us against the Cowboys, the #12 rush defense in the league, also better than the Eagles.

What makes you think their rushing offense is any better than the last time we played them?

Because he knows football.

This guy is nothing but a nutt hugger trying to convince people he is a falcon fan, He is a joke! Here is a quote from another Topic he made.

"I bet $ Rodgers and Greenbay will destroy our secondary this game and our team. Any bets? so while youre trying to point fingers at Vick you better be ready for Greenbay coming to town. This aint the regular season, its the playoffs."

Just another Fake A$$ falcon fan!

"I know football." Yeah, you really convinced this board with your bold statement before the Eagles-Vikings game: "Atleast Vick can win Monday Night Games and wouldnt have choked at home like Ryan did."

Perhaps you and Trent Dilfer should start a website together.

Well alright then, he cant win Tuesday night games then. Happy? Like i said before that was in response to all the stupid Vick threads people make on this forum trying to compare him and Ryan which is stupid. VICK IS NOT A FALCON ANYMORE,WORRY ABOUT THE TEAM AND NOT MAKE A MILLION THREADS TO BASH OUR FORMER QB. Because Vick at this point in his career is better than Ryan. Hes probably a top 5 qb behind Manning,Brady, Brees, and Rodgers.

I don't get it. First it was the running game that they didn't have last time that was going to do the Falcons in. Then when I posted stats showing that Green Bay's rushing attack has been inconsistent since facing the Falcons, with a myriad of faces in the backfield, then you shifted to "if we stop the run, they'll go to the air." Now it's back to the potent running attack that they didn't have the last time around.

This guy is nothing but a nutt hugger trying to convince people he is a falcon fan, He is a joke! Here is a quote from another Topic he made.

"I bet $ Rodgers and Greenbay will destroy our secondary this game and our team. Any bets? so while youre trying to point fingers at Vick you better be ready for Greenbay coming to town. This aint the regular season, its the playoffs."

Just another Fake A$ falcon fan!

But you didnt mention what thread i posted it on. It was a response to yet Another Falcons fan starting a choke thread on Vick in ATNFL forums. Why are you starting threads about Vick when he is miles better than Ryan and he is not our Qb. Its stupid and pointless. Ryan on the Eagles would not have gotten that team to the playoffs. Matter a fact as horrible as their Oline was neither would Manning or Brady. Get that in your head. Vick was a one man team with the Falcons and he was one man team with the Eagles this season. It has nothing to do with being a fake fan. You post stupid threads about a qb thats not even a Falcon anymore to our current qb that is in his 3rd season and havent even won 1 playoff game yet.

I predicted we would lose to the Saints the second time and everybody thought i was crazy, but guess what we lost. We beat Greenbay the 1st time by 3pts. Remember they havent had a great run game all season. Thats why we beat them the first time. Seems like they discovered they had one against the Eagles.

It will be next season guys. Im a falcons fan, but im also a realist. Lately theyve been on a hot streak beating 2 great defenses the Giants, Bears, and destroyed the Eagles who have the worst defense in the league or close to it. Hopefully Roddy doesnt go back on twitter over hyping our team again like he did when we had to play the Saints.

Greenbay is just a more complete team than the falcons right now. Great Offense and defense. I think it will be a decent game and very close. I think we have a better defense than the Eagles and a much better Oline so Ryan wont get knocked around like Vick did.

Destroyed the eagles? they had a chance to win with less than a minute and akers choked multiple times. Im not saying we will deffinetly win but we have a very good shot have some faith.

But you didnt mention what thread i posted it on. It was a response to yet Another Falcons fan starting a choke thread on Vick in ATNFL forums. Why are you starting threads about Vick when he is miles better than Ryan and he is not our Qb. Its stupid and pointless. Ryan on the Eagles would not have gotten that team to the playoffs. Matter a fact as horrible as their Oline was neither would Manning or Brady. Get that in your head. Vick was a one man team with the Falcons and he was one man team with the Eagles this season. It has nothing to do with being a fake fan. You post stupid threads about a qb thats not even a Falcon anymore to our current qb that is in his 3rd season and havent even won 1 playoff game yet.

WOW!! keep posting dude! The more you post the more obvious it is of what a fake falcon fan you really are. Yo Dilweed tell skip I said "what's up homey"

If atlhomey is indeed not a troll and he seriously believes what he is saying then he is either under the age of 15 or he is incredibly ignorant.

Michael Vick had a much better team with the Eagles than he has ever had with the Falcons. If anything DeSean Jackson made Vick the QB he was this year.

Also, if you rewatch the Packers game, you can see that despite the score, we really did completely dominate them throughout the game. Green Bay never got the upper hand one time in the game. We controlled the clock and the speed of the game all 4 quarters. We never went into panic mode one time. And the last time I checked, Green Bay lost quite a bit more games after we beat them and they barely made it into the playoffs with the same exact team that they have now.

Green Bay is the media darling right now, and they are being over-rated, because the NFL knows that a Green Bay Super Bowl will be the most marketable out of all the remaining NFC teams. Chicago is a better team than Green Bay, and I really don't think this will be a tough one at all. We still have Michael Turner who torched Green Bay the last time we played them.

To the OP:

People call you a troll because you create threads like these gems:

"Atleast Michael Vick can win Monday Night games"

"The Eagles laid the Blue Print on how to beat the Falcons"

"I know they did not say Matt Ryan is the next Tom Brady"

"I am not, will not crown this team until..."

"Looks like Matty Ice got melted"

Etc, etc, etc. You are the definition of a troll.

If atlhomey is indeed not a troll and he seriously believes what he is saying then he is either under the age of 15 or he is incredibly ignorant.

Michael Vick had a much better team with the Eagles than he has ever had with the Falcons. If anything DeSean Jackson made Vick the QB he was this year.

Also, if you rewatch the Packers game, you can see that despite the score, we really did completely dominate them throughout the game. Green Bay never got the upper hand one time in the game. We controlled the clock and the speed of the game all 4 quarters. We never went into panic mode one time. And the last time I checked, Green Bay lost quite a bit more games after we beat them and they barely made it into the playoffs with the same exact team that they have now.

Green Bay is the media darling right now, and they are being over-rated, because the NFL knows that a Green Bay Super Bowl will be the most marketable out of all the remaining NFC teams. Chicago is a better team than Green Bay, and I really don't think this will be a tough one at all. We still have Michael Turner who torched Green Bay the last time we played them.

Yeah but this is not the regular season. Everyones record is 0-0 or 1-0 at the playoffs. Everyone steps their game up in the playoffs. Greenbay is on a hotstreak right now. Beating very good teams and i honestly think they will shut Turner down .

To the OP:

People call you a troll because you create threads like these gems:

"Atleast Michael Vick can win Monday Night games"

"The Eagles laid the Blue Print on how to beat the Falcons"

"I know they did not say Matt Ryan is the next Tom Brady"

"I am not, will not crown this team until..."

"Looks like Matty Ice got melted"

Etc, etc, etc. You are the definition of a troll.

Vick won his Monday night game Ryan didnt. However Vick cant win tuesday night games. That was in response to another Vick bashing thread

The Eagles did lay the blue print to stop the Falcons- Completely shut down our run game

They were blowing Ryan up in pre game before the Monday Night game against the Saints claiming him the next Tom Brady- But completely abandoned that statement after the game began. He only threw 1 td pass and our defense scored more pts than our entire offense, and that is unnacceptable. Especially in our house.

The thread i made about looks like Matty Ice got melted was BECAUSE AGAINST THE SAINTS HE DID.

OUR DEFENSE SCORED 2 TDS. Matt only had 1 pass td IN OUR HOUSE AS THE MEDIA CLAIMED WE NEVER LOSE AT HOME.

My thread about I will not crown this team until we beat the Saints again- Was made because Roddy white bragged all week about how we would beat the saints and guess what? WE LOST as i predicted

I am not a troll. I am a realist.

Edited by atlhomey

Yeah but this is not the regular season. Everyones record is 0-0 or 1-0 at the playoffs. Everyone steps their game up in the playoffs. Greenbay is on a hotstreak right now. Beating very good teams and i honestly think they will shut Turner down .

GB is on a 3 game win streak. Their best win streak this season was 4 games. In that 4 game win streak they skunked the Jets, beat Dallas by 38, and beat Minnesota by 28 (beat Minny twice). They only gave up 34 points in those 4 games, 8.5 ppg. They came into the Georgia Dome on this 4 game hot streak, a hotter streak than the one they got going this time around, and they got sent Packing.

Can GB win? Seattle beat New Orleans, so of course it's possible for GB to win. But if anybody thinks GB is the favorite going into this game, they don't know football.

Vick won his Monday night game Ryan didnt. However Vick cant win tuesday night games. That was in response to another Vick bashing thread

The Eagles did lay the blue print to stop the Falcons- Completely shut down our run game

They were blowing Ryan up in pre game before the Monday Night game against the Saints claiming him the next Tom Brady- But completely abandoned that statement after the game began. He only threw 1 td pass and our defense scored more pts than our entire offense, and that is unnacceptable. Especially in our house.

The thread i made about looks like Matty Ice got melted was BECAUSE AGAINST THE SAINTS HE DID.

OUR DEFENSE SCORED 2 TDS. Matt only had 1 pass td IN OUR HOUSE AS THE MEDIA CLAIMED WE NEVER LOSE AT HOME.

My thread about I will not crown this team until we beat the Saints again- Was made because Roddy white bragged all week about how we would beat the saints and guess what? WE LOST as i predicted

I am not a troll. I am a realist.

Look sausagenipples. You are a 100% obvious Vick lover. You joined this board over 2 years after Vick was released from this franchise.

You're an idiot. Plain and simple.

All you want is attention and you're getting it. I want you to get attention from the bumper of a MARTA bus, get run over, and die.

Your hero lost in the playoffs. *HE* threw the interception. Go find his twitter page and send him pictures of your small dong that looks like a pit bull's clitoris. Maybe he'll hook up with you, stranglebang you, and drown you while his brother Marcus urinates in your nose.

Seriously. GTFO loser.