CONGRATULATIONS AUBURN FANS!

Guest AtlWhite84

Guest AtlWhite84

Been a long time coming for you guys I'm sure. Just wanted to say congratulations to you guys. Fairley and the boys played a heck of a game on defense and Cam was typical Cam.

Congratulations on being able to continue the SEC dominance!

BTW.. Don't pay any attention to any of the Sally's that come in here talking about Cam and money and how dirty Fairley is. This is YOUR night and no one else matters. :)

Been a long time coming for you guys I'm sure. Just wanted to say congratulations to you guys. Fairley and the boys played a heck of a game on defense and Cam was typical Cam.

Congratulations on being able to continue the SEC dominance!

BTW.. Don't pay any attention to any of the Sally's that come in here talking about Cam and money and how dirty Fairley is. This is YOUR night and no one else matters. :)

Thanks man I am in complete disbelief right now I just never though I would see this day!!!!!!

Guest AtlWhite84

I'd have paid $500,000 for it. War Eagle.

lol I was just about to say, if all it takes is $200,000 to win a Natty then I'd like to get as many fans together to make donations as possible because you could raise a lot more than $200,000. You could buy a whole decade of dominance in one week of booster club meetings.

This does not sit well with you, does it?

It is what it is. The NCAA had made it clear that these are the rules the game will be played by. Even if they eventually find out that Newton was paid, what's the real punishment? Take away a mythical national title? Who cares? Auburn still keeps the bowl payout.

There isn't a college football fan in the country who wouldn't take that deal. And there's the biggest problem with college football.

It is what it is. The NCAA had made it clear that these are the rules the game will be played by. Even if they eventually find out that Newton was paid, what's the real punishment? Take away a mythical national title? Who cares? Auburn still keeps the bowl payout.

There isn't a college football fan in the country who wouldn't take that deal. And there's the biggest problem with college football.

EIther way, you can never deny the fact that AU won it on the field. Whether money exchanged hands or not, that has no impact whatsoever on the actual play of the game. IF it did get one single player to come to AU, we still had to win it on the field. You may be able to buy a player, but you can't buy a victory and there's absolutely no denying that. Look at the Redskins, they spent 178 million on players who will be watching the playoffs from the house. So say what you want about money this/money that. Those boys won those games on the field.

EIther way, you can never deny the fact that AU won it on the field. Whether money exchanged hands or not, that has no impact whatsoever on the actual play of the game. IF it did get one single player to come to AU, we still had to win it on the field. You may be able to buy a player, but you can't buy a victory and there's absolutely no denying that. Look at the Redskins, they spent 178 million on players who will be watching the playoffs from the house. So say what you want about money this/money that. Those boys won those games on the field.

This. We can talk about eligibility all we want, but the fact is, he's good on the field. Does that make it right? No, but he's a damned good player.

This. We can talk about eligibility all we want, but the fact is, he's good on the field. Does that make it right? No, but he's a damned good player.

Not only was Cam great, but Dyer is a BEAST and will really shine in Cam's absence next season. McCaleb is solid, our WR's made excellent catches, an hate him or not Fairley is the most disruptive d-lineman since Suh.

Congrats Auburn fans. It wasn't as exciting of a game as I expected with all time off and wet field but was great in the end. The D just dominated and I thought the coaching was very good as well. When Auburn D was getting a little winded in the first quarter Auburn adjusted and put together some long drives just pounding the ball up the gut with Dyer. That being said you have to give Oregon credit they hung around around and had a chance in the end and just didnt work out. Oregon is an explosive team and could beat anyone on a given day but they would have a hard time playing week to week in the SEC .....they literally looked like high school kids out there next to Auburn players.Its been a long time coming for Auburn fans and if this would have been 04 team I would have been pulling for SEC all the way but I just couldnt get my self to pull for this team but Congrats all the same...you fans deserve it.