Congrats NCAA

FireDawg85

i will just say the auburn fans have nothing to do with the ncaa and how they poorly handled this so don't hold it against them that most believe they purchased this championship and cheated the entire way. auburn fans should understand the national feelings about their program and about this championship. they should just enjoy their title right now and the year they have had. i believe that both sides have legit reasons to feel they way they do. auburn fans enjoy the championship and rivals just chill and understand all this will eventually be worked out one way or the other.. now the season is overwith and we move on to recruiting.

Auburn has always been my favorite SEC school but I was not pulling for them last night. It was nothing to do with them as much as it was just not pulling for the SEC. With that being said, congrats to the fans and enjoy your team's National Championship. I honestly don't care about the whole $cam Gate issue that is going on but I am quite sure if it was GT(I included myself), UF, UGA or any other team then their fans would be whistling a different tune right now. Congrats and enjoy..

Auburn has always been my favorite SEC school but I was not pulling for them last night. It was nothing to do with them as much as it was just not pulling for the SEC. With that being said, congrats to the fans and enjoy your team's National Championship. I honestly don't care about the whole $cam Gate issue that is going on but I am quite sure if it was GT(I included myself), UF, UGA or any other team then their fans would be whistling a different tune right now. Congrats and enjoy..

Did I read where Tech & Auburn cancelled a future series or am I thinking of something else?

Ohio State and Auburn.... All I'm saying

I mean we won the sugar bowl its not like we were playing auburn in the NC

As an ohio state fan do i think that they should have been suspended for the bowl game.....Yes. My homerism wont take away that judgement but still. 5 games next year. Might be lowered. but its the system do i agree no ami glad to get off easy yes. I dont think they its fair that college players cant sell personal belongings for a little personal gain but rules are rules they knew them. What aj got was bs too so dont jump my case. but the fact that IMO we'll be fine with braxton miller leading the O for the first 5 makes me happy

But Cam newton was just bs. BS to the t... Yes all the NCAA cares about is money... But from now on Fathers will become college players agents. If it's oblivious its legal