Packers defense is better than their offense

coastiemike

Call me crazy but I'm more worried about the defense than the offense. Check out these numbers:

#2 in the NFL in Scoring Defense - #1 in the NFC

#2 in the NFL in Sacks ---------------- #1 in the the NFC

#2 in the NFL in Interceptions ------- #1 in the NFC

#5 in the NFL in Total Defense ------ #2 in the NFC

#5 in the NFL in Passing Defense -- #2 in the NFC

I don't care who the NFL team is. If you only allow them 7 points, that is impressive. Rodgers was out that game and the Lions have a very strong D-Line so not surprised to see them win that one. I am surprised they held GB to only 3 points and is why I am more worried about the Packers Defense over their offense.

They had a fairly difficult schedule this season and they still rank #1 and 2 in all those stats.

I don't care who the NFL team is. If you only allow them 7 points, that is impressive. Rodgers was out that game and the Lions have a very strong D-Line so not surprised to see them win that one. I am surprised they held GB to only 3 points and is why I am more worried about the Packers Defense over their offense.

They had a fairly difficult schedule this season and they still rank #1 and 2 in all those stats.

Actually he played and got hurt, Drew Stanton led Detroit to tht win.

Call me crazy but I'm more worried about the defense than the offense. Check out these numbers:

SO??

The only numbers that matter

will be on the scoreboard.

We beat scoreboards!

All of these outstanding statistical rankings and, YET, we STILL managed to beat them...Maaannn! I like our chances even MORE!!

Cmon they lost to the crap skins this year and they had an epic battle with the lions which they lost 7-3 bring on THE PACK.

You really sound stupid. I would love to see you go toe to toe with the Skins after losing your running back and tight end on offense. Then we'll see how you fair when you lose your best defensive lineman to a broken hand, your middle linebacker to a season ending wrist injury, and a couple safeties and linebackers. That equivalent to losing Michael Turner, Tony Gonzo, Curtis Lofton, and John Abraham. To try and adjust your scheme in just a matter of weeks to fit the personnel you would be left with and still win is nearly impossible. Both games you mention Rodgers was also concussed. He played through it in the Washington game and clearly wasnt himself and left in the Detroit game.

Its comments like these where people just spout loads of useless crap without doing any research. Im at a loss.