Eric Weems is the real X factor

Zodiac

We have seen what Weemy can do on ST, collection 2 Returns for touchdowns(1 Punt and 1 TD) He shows great speed and great strength as we have seen on many occasions, as he broke about 5 or 6 tackles on the KO return for TD, His Harsh tackling on Kickoff and Punt Coverage as seen by throwin Reggie Bust down more than once, but perhaps many people have forgotten his other use, Weems is listed as a WR on our team. Although we haven't seen as much as him as before. he was used a bit in 2009 mostly on WR screens and end arounds, One play from last year on an end around stood out to me, where he broke 5 tackles on about an 8-9 yard gain.

I think Mularkey intentionally went Vanilla, he will unleash the whole package ion the play-offs, and that will include 5 WR sets, HD, Weems, and Finneran.

We have seen what Weemy can do on ST, collection 2 Returns for touchdowns(1 Punt and 1 TD) He shows great speed and great strength as we have seen on many occasions, as he broke about 5 or 6 tackles on the KO return for TD, His Harsh tackling on Kickoff and Punt Coverage as seen by throwin Reggie Bust down more than once, but perhaps many people have forgotten his other use, Weems is listed as a WR on our team. Although we haven't seen as much as him as before. he was used a bit in 2009 mostly on WR screens and end arounds, One play from last year on an end around stood out to me, where he broke 5 tackles on about an 8-9 yard gain.

I think Mularkey intentionally went Vanilla, he will unleash the whole package ion the play-offs, and that will include 5 WR sets, HD, Weems, and Finneran.