did John Abrahams car go in a ditch?

"Mister Dilfer, where were you the morning when John Abraham got in a crash? We believe you were involved."

"Well I was riding Drew Brees' ****."

"Okay that alibi checks in, he has been seen doing that many times before. Next suspect."

Ha ha, +1 :lol:

"Mister Dilfer, where were you the morning when John Abraham got in a crash? We believe you were involved."

"Well I was riding Drew Brees' ****."

"Okay that alibi checks in, he has been seen doing that many times before. Next suspect."

lol, wow. Thats hilarious.

Yes, but he is fine. His cousin was driving. DE Bierman went to get him in his "big boy" truck. When he called Mike Smith, Smitty first thought he was kidding. Then he sent Troy to get him. Abe posted about it on his twitter page.

In my book, Troy is closer than Kory, which is what I hear on TV all the time! ;)

Caption this

77677296.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF878921E86F5CE8BE5D78FBA69DBF3203D9AE177967F2B580D7F041F33904DE105BA60C

Dilfer: "Just so you know, in the future, I will always be hating on your team."

Joey: "Ha! Dude we both suck."

Dilfer: "Good point. You know you are lucky though, you get to see Drew Brees twice a year."

Joey: "Just so you know, in the future, I will be his back-up."

Dilfer: "Does that mean you will see him shower?"

Joey: "I got to go..."