Is anybody else ALREADY tired of hearing about the Packers?

RockNCFalcon

Yea I haven't been watching TV either but!...This is usual you guys should be use to this stuff by now!

Its getting old!

I agree

All I know is I don't want to hear the phrase "whining like little girls" again!

They'd have to man up to be little girls!

All I have heard so far is how hot the Packers are, how good AR is and how they now have a great running game (I guess one game proves that). I hope the team looks past us like everybody else does. I CAN'T WAIT TIL SATURDAY!!!

I'm tired of all this talking again by the so-called "experts". STOP LISTENING TO THEM! They haven't been right about our team the entire year.

mr-t-pities-da-fool.jpg

Going into the postseason, you knew we'd be picked to lose to either the Saints, Eagles or Packers, so it's not a shock.

But it is ridiculous. I mean, on PTI, Wilbon was saying how much he likes Green Bay's chances in Atlanta, when last week he was saying don't be surprised if KC beats Baltimore. The Chiefs beat one team with a winning record all year, but we're the team given no chance. :rolleyes:

Edited by Teen Wolf

All I have heard so far is how hot the Packers are, how good AR is and how they now have a great running game (I guess one game proves that). I hope the team looks past us like everybody else does. I CAN'T WAIT TIL SATURDAY!!!

WE WILL DO THESE GUYS IN, AND MOVE ON.

THIS IS OUR TIME, WE WILL NOT BE DENIED! B)

ESPN did a whole article about 10 things to watch for in the NFC divisional rounds. NOt one positive thing about our team. We are a number one seed going in as an underdog. That just sounds crazy to me.

From reading that piece you would swear we were the # 6 seeded team.........just need to take care of business....

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/playoffs/2010/columns/story?columnist=chadiha_jeffri&id=6005672

Ahh..don't worry about it. You think Seattle listened to anyone?

ESPN just acts like it's a given that the Packers win. I think our defense pulls out tricks like it did against New Orleans and we can have a nice day

That's what I was thinking too. But this time we gotta get Rodgers to the ground. On offense we probably will

go no huddle or something different this time too.

Personally its disgusting having to listen to ESPN and other Media networks, week after week doubt our team and proclaim that we are a fluke or just lucky

But it might be just what this team needs to come out with a chip on its shoulder game after game. Nothing lights a fire under you like a nation of doubters.