X-Factors: Packers vs. Falcons

hawkeye

McClure

Turner

12th man

Matt Bryant

This is what they said at NFLN.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/atlanta-falcons/09000d5d81d987ab/X-Factors-Packers-vs-Falcons

Finally people talking the Pros are talking about our team!

I like the analysis.

C'mon Atlanta Rise Up!

And oh yeah,

I know Atlanta is full of transplants but for once in your life show the loyalty to this city. This Team DESERVES AT LEAST THAT MUCH! Don't come with your old Packers jerseys or half Packers half Falcons.

If you live HERE, then SHOW IT!

I like the analysis.

C'mon Atlanta Rise Up!

And oh yeah,

I know Atlanta is full of transplants but for once in your life show the loyalty to this city. This Team DESERVES AT LEAST THAT MUCH! Don't come with your old Packers jerseys or half Packers half Falcons.

I live in Bucsville and show Falcons. Is that OK?

I'm watching the 1st game again as I type this response. And, in no particular order, some additional x-factors are:

- Can not pick up any 15 yard penalties (had a few in the 1st contest that really cost us; 1 killed our very 1st drive).

- Turner must be "ON" again...We can run against this team.

- Must attempt and CONNECT on a couple of deep passes; this will loosen things up for Turner.

- Special teams play...We were pretty dominant in this phase the 1st time...need another great showing.

- Limit Rodgers scrambling...This killed us and was the best running game they had on offense.

- Get the ball to Gonzo...He torched them the 1st time and I strongly believe they have NO ANSWER for him. Jenks and HD need to step up also, as I'm SURE they'll try to take away Roddy.

- Control Matthews AGAIN...If we can control Matthews and Woodson, we pretty much own their defense.

- Win the turnover and time of possession battle.

- ENFORCE THE HOMEFIELD OF ADVANTAGE FACTOR...Crowd needs to be BANANAS!!!

On a side note: SO MANY "Falcon Haters" have made such a big deal about Rodgers' fumble and Gonzo's supposed "drop" on 4 and 3...They attempt to conclude that GB would have won the game, had it not been for those to "miscues"!

HOWEVER, BOTH plays occurred in the 2ND QTR, folks...There's NO WAY one can conclude that we lose that game, if those 2 plays do not occur!!!

Edited by BirdzEyeView

I like the analysis.

C'mon Atlanta Rise Up!

And oh yeah,

i get a feeling snelling will be a very important part of this game.

i dont consider him an X factor, but i think gonzo will be critical. their corners are good enough to do a decent job on our receivers, but i dont know any LB that can cover gonzo consistently. if we get gonzo going, that will also create the possibility of forcing GB to use their best pass rusher to cover him since he's their fastest LB.

i get a feeling snelling will be a very important part of this game.

i dont consider him an X factor, but i think gonzo will be critical. their corners are good enough to do a decent job on our receivers, but i dont know any LB that can cover gonzo consistently. if we get gonzo going, that will also create the possibility of forcing GB to use their best pass rusher to cover him since he's their fastest LB.

My guess is they'll try to use Woodson to cover Gonzo (except when we go 3 WRs and 1 TE)...Still a mismatch, if you ask me.