Saturday Will Be Roddy's Day

falconfan82

Roddy hasn't had a big game since week 10. But I think we will start this game out spreading the ball around to Jenkins and Finn opening up Roddy White. Every team will try to take out TG no matter what so after the 1st Q I see Roddy going nuts. I predict a 10 Catch 120 yard 2 TD game from him

I actually think Tony will be a big impact for us. I think they will try to take away Roddy like they did in the Saints game and force us to use everyone else. The Saints had alot of success with that. I think Tony will have a breakout game this weekend. He knows how big this game will be and he has never won a playoff game. His time is NOW!

Roddy hasn't had a big game since week 10. But I think we will start this game out spreading the ball around to Jenkins and Finn opening up Roddy White. Every team will try to take out TG no matter what so after the 1st Q I see Roddy going nuts. I predict a 10 Catch 120 yard 2 TD game from him

That would be nice. But I think we will need Jenkins and HD to step up big time in this one. I think the PACK will approach this game defensively the same way the AINTS did on MNF.

I personally believe that all the weapons will be put to use the way we all imagined in this game. No one player will stand out. If Matt tries to hit White constantly, something ugly will happen. Both of their corners have their side on lock. We have to spread the ball around. I agree with Tandy, Harry has to go off Saturday night. That will be the key

Yeah, ever since Roddy got banged up he hasn't been able to get deep like he was earlier in the season. With that week, actually two, of rest and rehab, I think he could explode out of the gates on Saturday.

I know it's not a stretch. I mean, how many times does Roddy not show up and play a solid game?

Tramon Williams is the guy, who feared me most.

No Aaron "2-13 in games, which are decided by 4 or fewer points" Rodgers, no Donald Driver, no James Stark, No Charles Woodson, or the wrestlers Hawk and Matthews. Tramon Williams is a real shutdown corner and he was the first man, who covered Roddy at a really high level in the first meeting.

If Roddy goes for 100 yards, he will have a huge impact. The Falcons need, that other players has to step up.

Jenkins, Douglas and Snelling.

On defense there must be pressure beside Abraham! I am not sure, what van Gorder will do. He will keep blitzing like against the Saints? We need pressure on Aaron "2-13 in games which are decided by 4 or fewer points" Rodgers.