COULD HAPPEN TO THEM. AT LEAST NOT AGAINST

A 7-9 SEATTLE SEAHAWKS TEAM. TO TELL YOU

THE TRUTH ...."I DIDN'T THINK IT COULD

HAPPEN AGAINST THE SEAHAWKS." :unsure:

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

LET'EM COME .... THE PACKERS AIN'T 7-9!

AFTER SATURDAY NIGHT, THEY WON'T BE IN

THE PLAYOFFS EITHER! BANK ON IT! :D

I hope for your sake you're right Rev. They looked pretty good against Vick but they can definitely be beaten!

I have a feeling it's going to be a lot like the last Falcons-Packers game and Falcons Saints game. No mistakes and do everything you can to force mistakes on the Packers and make sure you make them count! Had J. Abraham had more focus in that last Saints game you all would have won!

You all are playing Saturday Night right?

I hope for your sake you're right Rev. They looked pretty good against Vick but they can definitely be beaten!

I have a feeling it's going to be a lot like the last Falcons-Packers game and Falcons Saints game. No mistakes and do everything you can to force mistakes on the Packers and make sure you make them count! Had J. Abraham had more focus in that last Saints game you all would have won!

Thats a fair statement no doubt.

Yes Sir saturday night 8pm EST!!!! Prime Time the way it should be

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

Thats a fair statement no doubt.

Yes Sir saturday night 8pm EST!!!! Prime Time the way it should be

I'm surprised they didn't make the Jets game the prime time game considering how much the NFL kisses the a$$ of the New York teams. Believe me..............had the Saints aka Katrinas won they would've had them on Prime time.:rolleyes:

YES,ITS SATURDAY NIGHT. THE PACK LOOKED GOOD

AGAINST PHILLY. PHILLY DIDN'T LOOK BAD EITHER.

THE THINGS WE HURT THE PACK WITH WHEN WE LAST

PLAYED THEM ... STILL WILL HURT THEM. WE

ONLY HAVE TO INTENSIFY OUR EFFORTS. WATCH

US SACK THE PACK. AND IF NOT ... SO WHAT?

WE NEVER SAID OR THINK THAT WE ARE "INVINCIBLE."

B)

I hope for your sake you're right Rev.

FOR MY SAKE?? Jb, YOU KNOW I'M CRAZY! I AIN'T

GOT NO SAKE. WIN OR LOSE ... I'LL STILL BE CRAZY.

MY CRAZY LIFE DOES NOT HINGE ON A FOOTBALL

GAME. I'VE BEEN A FALCONS FAN FOR 46 YEARS. HOW

DO YOU THINK I GOT CRAZY? FOR MY SAKE? :wacko:

I AIN'T GOT NO SAKE! :wacko:

Katrinas? Really, jb?

He's practically a Falcons fan now rolleyes.gif

It'd be one thing if we were the ones who kept bringing it up, even I'd get sick of it eventually. But I haven't heard a Saints fan pipe up about the hurricane since the 2006 season opened, because ever since then we've had something else to talk about.

But our rival fans? They can't seem to shut up about the **** hurricane :rolleyes:

It'd be one thing if we were the ones who kept bringing it up, even I'd get sick of it eventually. But I haven't heard a Saints fan pipe up about the hurricane since the 2006 season opened, because ever since then we've had something else to talk about.

But our rival fans? They can't seem to shut up about the **** hurricane :rolleyes:

It's there way of not giving us credit for a sb won 4 years later.