So, I've been on saintsreport since 06, and this was funny...

thanat0s

There is a thread on there questioning if the Lynch run was the worst play in Saints history. So, I chimed in and simply said that it was one of the greatest runs in NFL history from a visual standpoint, especially with the stiffarm. No smack. Just regular stuff.

The response?

You have been removed from this discussion.

I can't even see it anymore, lol. I mean, these guys are like teenage girls. I never know when they are going to snap and yell "I HATE YOU!" and stomp off to their rooms crying and writing in their diaries... :lol:

There is a thread on there questioning if the Lynch run was the worst play in Saints history. So, I chimed in and simply said that it was one of the greatest runs in NFL history from a visual standpoint, especially with the stiffarm. No smack. Just regular stuff.

The response?

I can't even see it anymore, lol. I mean, these guys are like teenage girls. I never know when they are going to snap and yell "I HATE YOU!" and stomp off to their rooms crying and writing in their diaries... :lol:

Its no better here.

Somebody stated that Matt Ryan hasn't lost at home and I not trying to talk smack simply stated, if he would of played last year against the Saints, he would have. I got talked about, etc. So that door swings both ways brotha. I even called you a troll on that thread trying to give you a little taste of home!

Its no better here.

Somebody stated that Matt Ryan hasn't lost at home and I not trying to talk smack simply stated, if he would of played last year against the Saints, he would have. I got talked about, etc. So that door swings both ways brotha. I even called you a troll on that thread trying to give you a little taste of home!

Um. I don't see where you were removed from a a thread in this post. Yeah, you might have gotten some reactions from people, but were you banned from it? There was no discussion. No one responded to my post. They just banned me from the thread.

The sad part about it is, I've been there longer than most of the people who are members. I don't care if guys trash me. I'm used to it and it's something I accept for going to an opponent's MB. It is beyond lame to do that kind of thing just because they don't like what was posted...

I mean, grow up, already...

Well, you do have to remember we are victims of our own success. There are a lot of new posters on there who do not represent the true WHO DATs. I have no problem talking football to whomever. I have friends who are fans of all teams. I just dont like the Katrina references around here. Those posters also need to grow up.

Um. I don't see where you were removed from a a thread in this post. Yeah, you might have gotten some reactions from people, but were you banned from it? There was no discussion. No one responded to my post. They just banned me from the thread.

The sad part about it is, I've been there longer than most of the people who are members. I don't care if guys trash me. I'm used to it and it's something I accept for going to an opponent's MB. It is beyond lame to do that kind of thing just because they don't like what was posted...

I mean, grow up, already...

Come on buddy. You know darn well all your other posts are of the provoking nature. Not the "you guys played a good game (not referring to Seattle game)" variety. You post provoking, borderline troll material on the main board, it's probably moved to "Behind the Levee" where you can provoke to your heart's desire.

Come on buddy. You know darn well all your other posts are of the provoking nature. Not the "you guys played a good game (not referring to Seattle game)" variety. You post provoking, borderline troll material on the main board, it's probably moved to "Behind the Levee" where you can provoke to your heart's desire.

I talk about football. Plain. Simple. That means the good, the bad and the ugly. People like you on there don't like facts challenging baseless opinions. It's just nonsense homerism where reality seldom ever meets what's posted. I'm not talking about supporting the team, either. I'm talking about posts made that don't even remotely have facts to back them up.

I don't talk trash. In fact, I challenge you to find posts where I'm talking trash at all on that MB. I'll wait til doomsday for your evidence...

Agreed, there should not be Katrina references on here that pertain to the team not its fan base that is just ridiculous!

THATS A REFERENCE THAT I STAY AWAY FROM.

IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH FOOTBALL. BUT IT

IS A SERIOUS ISSUE. THE LIVES OF PEOPLE

ARE ALWAYS A SERIOUS ISSUE. I THINK I'LL

STICK TO THE HIGH ROAD. B)

Any Katrina reference is a low class comment.....any.

As for the Lynch run, he completely embarrassed the Saints with that run. For me, it was one of the worst plays in club history. Looked like a man whipping a bunch of boys on a sandlot field. The Saints coaching staff should make that run a weekly must watch in the meeting next year as a reminder of what sloppy football can do to a team.