Dilfer!?

Optimus*Crimes

So DilDoe's on the Herd this morning and he seems to have changed his tune. Colin asked him about the Pack/Atl game and he seemed to favor us. I'm confused. He said something about how Aaron Rodgers is not elite(he said he was last week) and stated that Ryan can leapfrog Rodgers into that "elite tier" by the end of this week... As I type this, he's changing his tune again. Someone help me understand please. How can a guy get paid to change his mind so often? Is he running for president or breaking down football? Where in the h*ll do I apply?

Edited by joshdoster

The Herd saved him from putting his foot in his mouth. :wacko:

He really did. I know a lot of our fans get upset about the lack of "respect" from the national media, but I now know what DilDoe is doing... He's setting himself up to be right regardless of the outcome of the game. If the pack wins, he can say "I told you ATL was overrated" and WHEN we win, he'll say something to the extent of "I told you Matt Ryan was good, been saying it all year"... He's a turd...

He really did. I know a lot of our fans get upset about the lack of "respect" from the national media, but I now know what DilDoe is doing... He's setting himself up to be right regardless of the outcome of the game. If the pack wins, he can say "I told you ATL was overrated" and WHEN we win, he'll say something to the extent of "I told you Matt Ryan was good, been saying it all year"... He's a turd...

They all think that any pro player will make for a good media person.

Dilfer likens to handing a loaded gun to a Monkey.

Mike Mayock and Brian Billick on the other hand are pretty good.

Terry Bradshaw and that crew are just stooges.

F*CK HIM!

Exactly. I don't want Dillweed pumping up the Falcons now after trashing us all year.

He needs to stick his head in a pencil sharpener.

It'd fit too.

There isnt a bigger jackass on sports telivision than Dilfer. Changes his mind with the wind. He's always wrong and never respected by anyone other than ESPN.

Even ESPN knows he's a turd. The Herd had to hold Dilfer's hand throughout the convo so he wouldn't say anything too horrible. No of the other talking heads get to me, but Dilfer's stupidity is beyond ignoring...

So DilDoe's on the Herd this morning and he seems to have changed his tune. Colin asked him about the Pack/Atl game and he seemed to favor us. I'm confused. He said something about how Aaron Rodgers is not elite(he said he was last week) and stated that Ryan can leapfrog Rodgers into that "elite tier" by the end of this week... As I type this, he's changing his tune again. Someone help me understand please. How can a guy get paid to change his mind so often? Is he running for president or breaking down football? Where in the h*ll do I apply?

All the analyst do this on purpose, TV/Radio is about entertainment!!! Especially on ESPN, they always have an analyst play "devils advocate" every week and say something crazy to stir the pot. Your getting worked up just like they want you too. Drama = viewers, don’t buy into it, its all premeditated my friends.

All the analyst do this on purpose, TV/Radio is about entertainment!!! Especially on ESPN, they always have an analyst play "devils advocate" every week and say something crazy to stir the pot. Your getting worked up just like they want you to. Drama = viewers, don’t buy into it, its all premeditated my friends.

I would agree with you except for one fact... the Herd thought he was nuts. ESPN is not the WWF. They don't want to play "the bad guy". Do they say stuff to gain viewers? Absolutely. This is evident by the constant nuthugging of major market teams, i.e. Dallas, LA, Chicago... Dilfer is just dumb. He is a Taints fan hidden in a talking head's body. I'm not getting worked up, I'm just sick of an A55hole getting paid 10X what I do to be a complete tool.

BTW, not a spelling/grammar nazi....