CHOKE!

The RiseUp Avenger

But Vick didnt have the weapons in atl like he does in philly so... oh ... wait... that doesnt make sense anymore.

*sigh* I guess we'll just have to live with the fact we'll be playing past jan 10th

First of all im a Falcons fan and Vick fan, but that loss wasnt all on him. He has weapons,but whats the point of having weapons if you have a horrible oline? Vick has been getting knocked around all season behind that line. No other qb would survive behind it including Ryan, Brady,Manning or Brees.

Their kicker missed 2 field goals and their defense let Rodgers score at will and run the ball down their throats WHEN GREENBAY HAS THE WORST RUN GAME IN THE LEAGUE.

I bet $ Rodgers and Greenbay will destroy our secondary this game and our team. Any bets? so while youre trying to point fingers at Vick you better be ready for Greenbay coming to town. This aint the regular season, its the playoffs.

Edited by atlhomey

First of all im a Falcons fan and Vick fan, but that loss wasnt all on him. He has weapons,but whats the point of having weapons if you have a horrible oline? Vick has been getting knocked around all season behind that line. No other qb would survive behind it including Ryan, Brady,Manning or Brees.

Their kicker missed 2 field goals and their defense let Rodgers score at will and run the ball down their throats WHEN GREENBAY HAS THE WORST RUN GAME IN THE LEAGUE.

I bet $ Rodgers and Greenbay will destroy our secondary this game and our team. Any bets? so while youre trying to point fingers at Vick you better be ready for Greenbay coming to town. This aint the regular season, its the playoffs.

This is the problem I have with you. I bet $ Rodgers and Greenbay will destroy our secondary this game and our team. There's no our, we or us. You are mourning over that Eagles loss and want the outcome to be worse for the Falcons when they play against the Packers. Get the Fu*k out of here!!! The Eagles had their chance to do something about it and what do you know? Peanut Butter and Thick Sap Sandwich. Now go cry in the corner and eat your Choke Sandwich. :lol:

IN THAT CASE: You get your cherry CHOKE in a baby bottle! RISE UP!

The return of phillyhomey! Glad to see your boy didn't disappoint, especially after you made your bold statement before the Eagles-Vikings game: "Atleast Vick can win Monday Night Games and wouldnt have choked at home like Ryan did." Now Vick chokes at home on Sunday afternoon. Bye bye big contract. Here comes the Franchise Tag. I see being the Falcons fan you are (ha) you're now wishing for Rodgers and Green Bay to "destroy" the Falcons secondary. You mean the way your boy did? Not. "This aint the regular season, its the playoffs." I guess your boy forgot that. A bet? Wouldn't want you to have to steal money from your mom's purse to pay your losses.

No way you're a Falcons fan my man.. Vick is one of my favorite players of all time but you are down right ridiculous with it...

No one will accuse me of being a Vick fan..EVER. But he really didn't play bad enough to be called a choke. his big mistake was going for it all on that last play. They had plenty of time to score, he just got greedy like he said. It's odd to see Akers miss two FG's, which turned out to be the difference.

But yea, hopefully that ended the ridonkulous "MVP" hype.

No one will accuse me of being a Vick fan..EVER. But he really didn't play bad enough to be called a choke. his big mistake was going for it all on that last play. They had plenty of time to score, he just got greedy like he said. It's odd to see Akers miss two FG's, which turned out to be the difference.

Even DeSean Jackson was throwing Vick under the bus after the game...

well, Desean did leave the game when they needed him so maybe he should crawl under there with him?

Thanks, Desean also dropped a pass in the redzone that wouldve been a 1st down. Causing the Eagles to kick a field goal and miss it. He also threw mcnabb under the bus. He also dissapears in games against good defenses and can be taken out of a game by two deep safeties. So he can shut up.

Vick wasn't MVP just because Brady had a ridiculous year when it came to TD/INT ratio especially. But obviously people who hate Vick are going to exaggerate how bad he played in that game

Vick is main reason the Eagles had any chance at all of even making the playoffs. That team on paper has no business making the playoffs with a defense and offensive line that bad

As Falcons fans we just better hope they never get either one, or that team is going to be absolutely scary. Especially if they got a defense.

Keep your eyes on Nnamdi Asomugha this off-season. You don't want to see him become an Eagle

Well, if ya wanna talk about a choke job.....good grief...what was that Ice man??

Matty ice always melts under pressure. Funny they made this thread and Ryan throws a pick six and gives Greenbay more points. Ryan had 3 turnovers and our fans are blaming everyone except Ryan. Everytime he has a bad game. Its always somebody elses fault. I guess Mike Murlarky put a gun to Ryans head on the sidelines and told him to throw those 2 picks with one of them being returned for 6pts and fumbling. Ryan has a better defense than Vick had also.

Vick won a playoff game his first season as our starter without even studying film. I hear about how Ryan works his tail off and yet he still hasnt won a playoff game in 3 seasons. YEAH HES THE REAL CHOKE ARTIST,AND HE HAS MORE WEAPONS AND A BETTER COACH THAN VICK HAD WHEN HE WAS HERE.

Edited by atlhomey

Definition of irony right here...

Vick's Eagles with their inferior (if you ask people here) QB, coordinators that think running the ball is against the rules, and defense that was historically bad in some contexts (and was bound to be the Eagles undoing all season) had the Packers come into their place and lost by 5 after MV threw a pick that with slightly better placement could have been a game winning TD.

Fast forward one week and we see Ryan throw the exact same pick trying to hit Jenkins in the end-zone (Yep, it was the exact same under-thrown jump ball type play to the big receiver. Jenkins slipping doesn't change the fact that the DB just had better position to make a play on the ball because it was under-thrown). Then we see Ryan attempt to use his high school velocity arm to stick a ball in a window reserved for guys with "laser rocket arms" and the ensuing pick was taken to the house. As if that wasn't enough, then Ryan blows it in the red-zone again.

I've known it all season long. Get the Falcons down 14+ points and they're done. The offense is incapable of coming back from a real deficit and it starts with Matty "Game Manager". They said it during the broadcast. The offense was dead last/near dead last in terms of explosive plays/passing plays. No explosive plays...no real comebacks and Atlanta's defense isn't good enough to have an offense incapable of a real comeback.

Ryan might be the golden boy if the Falcons are behind 7 or less, but anymore and there's trouble.