Big name QB demands trade

BuccoBruce

I'm not sure the Eagles even resign Vick. He's going to demand a massive contract and when he hits the market who knows what kinds of offers some teams will make. If the Browns, for instance, get Marty Morningweg from the Eagles, it's not inconceivable that they might make a run at him.

I don't think people know what Kolb can do at this point. He hasn't played enough to find out, much like Shaub was when he played here. If I was him, I'd be pushing the issue, too.

On the Saturday pre game show, Peter King suggested that based on his discussions with Elway, Tebow might be the one up for trade and could possibly reunite with Josh McDaniels in Minnesota because Josh had a pretty good interview for the Vikings O.C. position.

King is ********. Elway has said from the start the HC must be able to develop Tebow. He believes Tebow can be a good NFL QB, but is not yet. That lead him to believe the Broncos didn't want him.

Kolb is pretty accurate, but throws a lot of picks as well. I think he will be decent enough. I dont want him in Carolina. <_<

O please we need to get Kolb. Hes super accurate. He outplayed Ryan and destroyed us when we played the eagles. He had a 79.3 completion pct, 326 yds passing, 3tds, and a 133.6 qb rating

Matt Ryan on the other hand had only passed for 250 yards, had a 79% qb rating, 54.8 completion pct, 1 int, and 2 tds against the worst redzone defense in the league. Kevin Kolb is a steal we need to trade Ryan for him. Kolb doesnt have to rely on a run game to win games. Like Ryan, you should our run game down and Ryan sucks. hes been in the league 3 seasons and cant even win 1 playoff game. Vick won us one his first season as a starter with half the weapons Ryan has. Ryan got blown out so bad the fans were leaving after the half. LOL