Re: GREEN BAY PACKERS

MattyIcy

my apprehension about our pass d ...& mainly 3rd down conversion allowed to opponents.....still remains ( stats proves it )

this will be a close game ....if we continue to play the way we have.

Our offense HAS to fire in all cylinders NOW!! for us to get a resounding win.

We HAVE to score over 28 pts to hold rocket arm & co! ( Both ROddy + TUrner have to go over 100yards)

FYI = Packers have never trailed by more than 7 points in any game in 2010. Just saying.

RISE UP!!! I'm glad we are playing packers .........to win it all ....we need to beat the TOP ELITE!!

FInal Score = Falcons 31 - 24 Packers

my apprehension about our pass d ...& mainly 3rd down conversion allowed to opponents.....still remains ( stats proves it )

this will be a close game ....if we continue to play the way we have.

Our offense HAS to fire in all cylinders NOW!! for us to get a resounding win.

We HAVE to score over 28 pts to hold rocket arm & co! ( Both ROddy + TUrner have to go over 100yards)

FYI = Packers have never trailed by more than 7 points in any game in 2010. Just saying.

RISE UP!!! I'm glad we are playing packers .........to win it all ....we need to beat the TOP ELITE!!

FInal Score = Falcons 31 - 24 Packers

All things must come to an end

Falcons 27

Packers 17

The way our D has been playing recently, I think they come out and show the world that we deserve the number #1 seed that we earned in the regular season. As long as our O fires on all cylinders like you said, I think we take this game and move on to the NFCCG.

Falcons 24

Packers 17

Rise Up!!! It's our turn now Falcons fans!!!

These two sides, especially now GB seem to have improved their running game a bit, are so evenly matched, I think it will be a question of who plays (or how much) to their full potential. If the Falcons aren't on their game, they will lose. It could of course, come down to a moment of genius, or a moment stupidity from a coach or a player.

I think if both teams play to their maximum potential, Falcons, especially with home-field, will edge it.

Perhaps it's a blessing in diguise to get the Packers instead of the Seahawks, because despite what they did to the Saints, I still think that an air of complacency would have crept in to the fans, which could have filtered through to the players. Whereas I don't think there'll be any complacency against the Packers!

Also, it'll be a shame if Tony G doesn't get that elusive playoff win!

We're rested, have had time to work on the things that we do/don't do well, and we don't have to worry about traveling the distance...the Packers are banged up and will have to try and catch up on rest via plane/bus...that alone is an advantage for us. I believe that it will come down to which team is more physical. I know we can execute on both sides of the ball, we just have to go out there and do it, but sustaining our level of play is a must...on every down...Dahl and Clabo playing to the whistle as they have been...Turner running with conviction into their LBs...Ryan running long, sustaining drives demoralizing the Pack defense...that's what we need to do. Yep, that's how you RISE UP...

I'm really feeling a flat game outta your iceman. Playoff nerves get to him along with CM3 "bloodline". Packers 27 Falcons 24

Congrats on the win over the eagles. Looking forward to an exciting and injury-free game. Who knew the path to the Super Bowl was through the NFC North? (... assuming the Bears dismantle the seahawks)

I'm really feeling a flat game outta your iceman. Playoff nerves get to him along with CM3 "bloodline". Packers 27 Falcons 24

You forgot one important edge. Our guys will be playing for Tony G. this game. He has never experienced a playoff win and it is what he came to Atlanta for. Expect them to come out fired up and get Tony G. his first playoff win.