On to our next opponent

Gbpack10

Wow I can't believe were playing you guys. Here I have talked football with you guys since the last time and we meet again in the playoffs. This will be a huge game. I just played the Falcons Packers in madden and the Falcons won 16-13. I hope the outcome is different of course but I wish you guys good luck and no injuries in our matchup. I like you guys but hope we win. If not then we have lost to a classy team. What a huge Win in Philly today, I am so fired up about it but hopefully McCarthy is more aggressive in Atlanta.

I have to admit, I am worried. Rodgers showed the ability to move the ball on us and it looks like you've come together and found yourselves a running game.

It is encouraging to me however that we had some success offensively against your stifling defense.

I'm hoping that we draw up a good game plan, I really don't want to see us rushing 3 only to let Rodgers run wild again.

I was just thinking about how you have been a good rival poster and stuck around even after your loss. This game will top the ratings chart! We are in for an epic meeting between one of the most hallowed teams in history and our team ready to put our stamp on greatness.

Rise Up!

I have thought these were the two best NFC teams since I attended the Pack/Pats game. When I watched GB go toe to toe with the best team in the AFC without their QB, I began to realize how good our win over GB was.

The Packers didn't even attempt to run against us in the first matchup. Rodgers may have been the leading rusher. I think they can show more diversity against us in the next matchup.

On the other side of the ball, MM has been extremely conservative for the last 4 games with the NFC first seed all but locked up. My opinion has been that it was a team decision to keep the wraps on the play book. I expect Atlanta to have a much more aggressive game plan in this meeting, much like our approach in the Ravens game.

I have my tickets in hand. I'm looking forward to an epic battle.

Hopefully we make it close.

I'm pretty sure this game will come down to the final minutes just like last time. Two very good teams, very well coached (easily the best two teams left in the NFC). Philadelphia did us no favors losing to you guys, GB was easily the most dangerous team in the NFC in my eyes. The only things going for us are that we're playing at home, and GB has played two very tough physical games back-to-back. But they took NE down to the wire with a backup quarterback. I have a feeling we'll be getting their best shot on Saturday.

Edited by SifuWong

I am glad it is the Pack going to the dome, I have heard too dam# much about Vick already. We get to face a classy team that has true talent. No stupid media hype about comebacks. It will be pure football played at it's best... I hope. This game "should" be epic, And I hope it is. With a Falcons win of course ;) .

Looking forward to it. Had a great time at the last game even before the end result. Had some fun tailgating with Pack fans. Also, my boss is a giant Pack fan, and the loser gets the opposing QB's fathead plastered in his office until next season...is it Saturday yet?!?!

On the other side of the ball, MM has been extremely conservative for the last 4 games with the NFC first seed all but locked up. My opinion has been that it was a team decision to keep the wraps on the play book. I expect Atlanta to have a much more aggressive game plan in this meeting, much like our approach in the Ravens game.

Hope your right Dave. You don't want to change your spots but you better add some new wrinkles to your plan. This is the playoffs and everyone knows your tendicies on virtually every down and distance so throw a curve once in a while.

Van Gorder has been disguising his blitzes much better of late with alot of success. If the falcs do get to Rodgers I hope they tackle better than they did against Brees.

Should be a beauty Sat night. Hopefully Turner has a bounce in his step cause he's gonna need it.

Wow I can't believe were playing you guys. Here I have talked football with you guys since the last time and we meet again in the playoffs. This will be a huge game. I just played the Falcons Packers in madden and the Falcons won 16-13. I hope the outcome is different of course but I wish you guys good luck and no injuries in our matchup. I like you guys but hope we win. If not then we have lost to a classy team. What a huge Win in Philly today, I am so fired up about it but hopefully McCarthy is more aggressive in Atlanta.

I pretty much do the same thing when I visit other non-rival boards. I respect that they should believe they will win and I do not try to change their minds (as if I could). I discuss the pros and cons of various aspects of both teams but I leave it at that so I don't look like a troll.

I honestly think that our game this week decides who will be in the sb this year. A rested bears team might surprise me but I think it is you or us. I'd also go so far to say that both teams probably feel the same way even though they probably would not say it out loud.

We told you weeks ago that you still had a shot to get in the playoffs, Conrats! It should be a Great game!

I was just thinking about how you have been a good rival poster and stuck around even after your loss. This game will top the ratings chart! We are in for an epic meeting between one of the most hallowed teams in history and our team ready to put our stamp on greatness.

Rise Up!

You know, I was thinking along these same lines. The Vaunted Team of Pro Football going up against the upstart losing franchise..........that is on the rise and is just beginning to make its mark in Pro football history.

Believe it or not, I still remember our first season when the Peckerheads first came to Fulton Co. stadium

and beat us 56-3, or something very close to that score. :angry:

Time for a change.

RISE UP DIRTY BIRDS

BEAT THEM PECKERHEADS

GOOOO FALCONS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!