on to the pack...remember last time we played them....

crankdatfalcon

There were quite a few turning points in that game:

falcons momentum

a-rod's fumble on the 1.

eric weems big return, tacking on 15 more yards for facemask that lead to the game winning fieldgoal.

Pack momentum

The 2 times they converted on 4th down towards the end of the game. One was when Someone had ahold of him for the sack, but he tossed the ball to a close receiver for a first down.

Then the 4th down that went for a touchdown when we only rushed 3, and rodgers had forever and a day, and found jordy nelson in the endzone to tie the game.. :angry:

Im sure their were other momentum shifters, but I hope BVG takes a look at that game and realize he cant only rush 3 and drop 8 and expect the defense to get off the field. Rodgers will slice and dice our defense if we do that again, like he did last game against us throwing for over 300 yards. Throw the kitchen sink at him and play bump and run on the outside to stop those quick slant to the inside throws and maybe drop a defensive lineman every now and then.

Its good the pack dont have any speedsters on their team so our secondary should be able to keep up step for step. If our defense can generate some points like we did against the lonely, sittin at home right now aints, then we should pull this one out.

There were quite a few turning points in that game:

falcons momentum

a-rod's fumble on the 1.

eric weems big return, tacking on 15 more yards for facemask that lead to the game winning fieldgoal.

Pack momentum

The 2 times they converted on 4th down towards the end of the game. One was when Someone had ahold of him for the sack, but he tossed the ball to a close receiver for a first down.

Then the 4th down that went for a touchdown when we only rushed 3, and rodgers had forever and a day, and found jordy nelson in the endzone to tie the game.. :angry:

Im sure their were other momentum shifters, but I hope BVG takes a look at that game and realize he cant only rush 3 and drop 8 and expect the defense to get off the field. Rodgers will slice and dice our defense if we do that again, like he did last game against us throwing for over 300 yards. Throw the kitchen sink at him and play bump and run on the outside to stop those quick slant to the inside throws and maybe drop a defensive lineman every now and then.

Its good the pack dont have any speedsters on their team so our secondary should be able to keep up step for step. If our defense can generate some points like we did against the lonely, sittin at home right now aints, then we should pull this one out.

Don't forget the Gonzo drop that was called a catch on 4th down that McCarthy didn't throw the red flag on resulting in a Falcon TD. Take away those 7 pts Green Bay wins that game.

Edited by Packers4ever

Don't forget the Gonzo drop that was called a catch on 4th down that McCarthy didn't throw the red flag on resulting in a Falcon TD. Take away those 7 pts Green Bay wins that game.

yea thats true, but i dont think yall win that game based off that missed call. We would of found a way to win. Cant blame anyone but mike mac on that one for not challenging it. If we put pressure on rodgers unlike what we did last game, we should be good to go.

That #44 for yall, the running back, yea im not sold on him just because he ran over philly's defense. The stupid so called sports analysis say that now the pack have a running game, they will be hard to stop...ummmmm, brandon jackson is a better back so what does that say about b-jackson???One good game by the rookie back, and people are ready to say the pack's offense mirror the falcons offense of being "balanced"....rightttttttttt.

Yeah and call delay of game when it deserved to be called and you may not score the tying Touchdown. Or obvious holding on Abe on one of those 4th down conversions.

If's and but's aren't candy and nuts...

Edited by harveybirdman

I'm not here to talk sh*t. I really do expect a good game & I do also realize you guys are the #1 seed & deserve it. The falcons are a very solid team. That bowling ball RB Turner you have is a huge weapon & Matty Ice to White....wow. Persoanlly I'm happy to see this game in a dome cause I like the Packers passing game inside better than out in the cold. Anyway I'd say good luck but wouldn't mean it so lets hope for a good injury free game & let the best team next saturday go on to kick the **** outta da Bears

Guest atl.falcon4ever

Whats with all the what if's and if this did not happen that would have not happened versus the Packers or anyone. Any team can look back and say that. The fact is we made it happen right there when it counted and thats the bottom line. Luck, you have to do the right things to even put yourself in a position for good luck. So hopefully we put our selves in the right position again and win again. I mean if things didn't happen the way they did? I just do not get it. Any team in the league can use that as an argument. Its about what you do right then, when the came is on the line. And fact is, our Falcons step up and will Saturday in the Georgia Dome again.

I'm not here to talk sh*t. I really do expect a good game & I do also realize you guys are the #1 seed & deserve it. The falcons are a very solid team. That bowling ball RB Turner you have is a huge weapon & Matty Ice to White....wow. Persoanlly I'm happy to see this game in a dome cause I like the Packers passing game inside better than out in the cold. Anyway I'd say good luck but wouldn't mean it so lets hope for a good injury free game & let the best team next saturday go on to kick the **** outta da Bears

It's all good, just a little sore after hearing excuses from Saints fan ALL dam season.

I understand what you are saying. I think that big white fullback you have and Starks can give you a running game spark that could hurt us.

It's all good, just a little sore after hearing excuses from Saints fan ALL dam season.

I understand what you are saying. I think that big white fullback you have and Starks can give you a running game spark that could hurt us.

lol, "big white fullback"...lol

he didnt give us any problems last game so i expect the same. And as for starks, that philly game was a fluke for him. He has one big game, now the experts say they have good running game now that can pose problems for us. PUHLEESE!!!

Our running game is ready. Plus Spoon is finally 100% so our underneath pass defense should be better as well. Rodgers took a long time to find options to throw two while Ryan went 24/28.

I believe this will be a very tough fought game but I think us having both the extra rest and the better run game/defense will be the edge.