We are the 7th best of the 8 remaining playoff teams...

-DirtyBird-

According to NFL Network's Facebook poll.

After watching this weekend's games, the best team remaining in the playoffs are:

1:New England Patriots

2:New York Jets

3:Pittsburgh Steelers

4:Baltimore Ravens

5:Chicago Bears

6:Green Bay Packers

7:Atlanta Falcons

8:Seattle Seahawks

I mean seriously, did Trent Dilfer compile this list?

After watching this weekend's games, the best team remaining in the playoffs are:

It's a bad list...but Dilfer HATES the Bears so it's some other "expert".....Beat the Pack next week!

No, Dilfer would have us eighth.

Guest atl.falcon4ever

Well I respectively disagree We are the #1 seed in the NFC despite what they say. We did not get there by being average but by being good at what we do. I mean we got something special guys. Enjoy it.

How many of these guys that voted picked us to beat the Saints, Packers, Ravens, Seahawks, Buc's or anyone else in the regular season for that matter. Thats a lot of luck for such a bad team like us don't you agree? I did not listen to them then, and I will not listen to them now. They are wrong guys....

haha typical nfl network.. according to the media we suck.. so ive been telling all my friends we suck and we cant win games dispite we beat the packers, ravens, saints, bucs we suck.. oh yeah and were 13-3 we suck.. lol my conclusion the media doesnt watch falcon games.. they should so they dont look stupid when they talk about us

Guest mashburn

since we have had matt ryan and smith no team on the list except for the patriots have beat us. and when we went to the wildcard, we got beat by arizona who went on to the SB.

everyone will say how we only won by three points in some of those games. but didn't those teams loose by 3 points? a loss is a loss

oh yea facebook this **** :P

Edited by mashburn

since we have had matt ryan and smith no team on the list except for the patriots have beat us. and when we went to the wildcard, we got beat by arizona who went on to the SB.

everyone will say how we only won by three points in some of those games. but didn't those teams loose by 3 points? a loss is a loss

oh yea facebook this **** :P

You're forgettingthe first game of the year.

i rarely follow or watch what the NFL pundits have to say anymore when regarding the Falcons, because it's almost always the same old diatribe of "overrated" "not proven" "haven't been tested" and things of this nature. I will say this though, I don't know how they could have the Jets rated so high because that team wins in spite of its hack of quarterback that is Sanchez and that does not work when trying to make a serious run for the SuperBowl(save for the crap play of Dilfer when Baltimore won the SB).....Heck maybe that is Dilfer's list.

Facebook? Really? Not worthy of a reply. What is this, teenage girl land...?

Hi guys, I've been a lurker for awhile, but I decided to sign up. Hopefully I can add a bit to this community.

This thread actually got me to sign up, because if you look deeper into that poll, we are actually the 4th highest team.

4fclw.png

I didn't look deeper... I just copy/paste posted what I saw. Welcome to the forums...

All this talking about not getting the love at this point is meaningless (always was really), none of it matters if we go out and handle GB Saturday. If we lose...then apparently they've been right all year.

yep... it always is meaningless. I guarantee that the Pack respect the Falcons.

Thanks man. I just went to throw them a vote and saw how misleading it was until you actually submit a vote.

Makes sense... I'm not much into installing Facebook apps, so therefore I didn't get a chance to discover the actual # of votes.

Either way, I just thought it was funny to see... and I'll be watching this week to see whose bandwagon Trent Dilfer jumps on next now that the Saints are done.

Edited by Travis2k7

Makes sense... I'm not much into installing Facebook apps, so therefore I didn't get a chance to discover the actual # of votes.

Either way, I just thought it was funny to see... and I'll be watching this week to see whose bandwagon Trent Dilfer jumps on next now that the Saints are done.

Dilfer is a tool. He said before this weekend's games he was picking Green Bay or New Orleans. He did it to save himself embarassment.

It's a poll full of bandwagon fans, which includes women that don't even watch sports and guys that try too hard to fit in a work so cheer for the team that is winning. And it's on Facebook, which is accessible to people who will vote for no reason, so please don't take it seriously.

Just be like me and pray Atlanta proves them all wrong.