We are playing the best team in the NFC

I really think that our biggest game is ahead of is, this is the biggest game of the Ryan smith era, I would rather go to the super bowl after a few tough tests. Going from Loss to NO, carolina, bye week, to seahawks wouldn't have this team playing there best. Let's rise up falcons, i know smitty will have these team fired up and playing the smart mistake free football that got is here. We haven't played our best football in quite a while. I can't wait for Sunday, GO FALCONS!!!! F the pack

Guest mashburn

i agree with everything except "F the pack" have some class, they're a good team and GB fans have always been very cool. Even after we beat them many pack fans were wishing us luck. Act like you've been here before fellas.

agree. I had no problems except for good bit of aints fans, and a couple of ravens fans. besides that everyone else was good sports.

we just need to remember to bring the 12th man. that will make sure we win.

best team is the team with the best record at the end of the season or best record in the playoffs. It doesn't matter if the Saints were favorite or considered best team of NFC, they are not ending up with the best playoff record in the end. Packers having to travel all over the country by saturday to face the Falcons is a huge disadvantage for the Packers.

this is the real NFCCG, there is no doubt in my mind that whoever wins the GB ATL matchup will represent the NFC in the Superbowl.

Bears and Seahawks are pretenders.

This.

I always have a little doubt, because the best team doesn't always win. However, I do think the winner of this game is the best team in the NFC this year...and will, in all probability, end up in the Superbowl.

i honestly think if we win this game there is like 90% chance we end up in the Superbowl.

Seattle and Chicago doesnt scare me nearly as GB packers.

GB packers = good defense + good passing offesnes.... looks like they getting their run game streightned out too.

Edited by Scorpion