Now Accepting Ideas for Falcons vs. Packers PLAYOFF CARTOON!

Supes™

First off, I have mixed feelings about the Packers coming to town instead of the Eagles for a good ol' southern style azz whuppin'. On one hand, I'm happy as h3ll that we won't have to suffer the huge distraction that would have accompanied MV7 and his Eagles had they come to town with the media blitz you knew was gonna happen. We can forget about that now and and that's fantastic. On the other hand, cartooning an eagle leaves open a lot more ideas than cartooning a cheese-packing cheese head, so I'm gonna need some help to put this one over the top, folks.

You know the drill. Keep you ideas fairly simple. No "Steven Spielberg Productions", please. The best single frame cartoons are simple, direct, and to the point without tons of verbiage. "Verbiage" is a fancy word for baggage.

If I choose your idea(s) to illustrate, I will sign your screen name along with mine to the cartoon. In addition, I will mail you a 13" x 19" hi-res autographed poster print of the cartoon, free of charge of course.

I'm looking for general suggestions. You don't necessarily have to cross every "t" and dot every "i".

I reserve the right to tweak an idea to make it work better if I deem it necessary. If I choose your idea and tweak it, you will still be given full credit for the idea. In addition, there in NO GUARANTEE that I will choose anybody's idea. If I don't see one I like, I'll have to wing it.

Post 'em up here. Please DO NOT PM me with your suggestions! Post 'em up here for all to see.

God bless, good luck, and let's come up with a classic, Falcon's fans! Somebody cut the cheese, please! B)

Supes~

P.S. Edit: Contest ends at 6:00 pm Monday, at which time I will lock this thread.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest atl.falcon4ever

maybe something having to do with Clay Mathews and the linebackers with long hair and Fabio like the media showed us tonight. Somehow incorporate that into a cartoon.

Maybe something to do with there hair is really cheese or something, just thinking out loud.

Cant wait to see what you come up with, Im sure it'll be good.

I say do something with a bunch of cheese heads with matty ice and michael turner in the picture.

one cheese head frozen due to "matty Ice" and the other cheese head melted due to michael the "burner" turner.

caption something like do you like ur cheese frozen or melted... lol

Something with a cheese grater?

Sorry that's all I have....not too creative.

"Here's to the Falcon's having a grate day." and he's grating some cheeseheads or cheese shaped GB players?

I know it's cheesy...wooo, I'm funny.

Edited by BADTOLZ

A late-night picture of Rodgers, shaking and sweating, pulling a frozen wedge of cheese out of a freezer, peering out the corner of his eye at Falco standing behind him in the shadows (with the hickory stick in hand of course) saying something like "The cheese is a lie" or "Not even the red hot pack will be able to unfreeze that cheese"

I say do something with a bunch of cheese heads with matty ice and michael turner in the picture.

one cheese head frozen due to "matty Ice" and the other cheese head melted due to michael the "burner" turner.

caption something like do you like ur cheese frozen or melted... lol

Or something with the stadium as a huge fondue pot and the Packers (somehow represented as cheese) stepping in and melting

Or Mrs Falco from the living room to Falco: "Honey is there anything in the ice box?"

And Falco with the refrigerator door open looking at us with a wink while the refrigerator (with icicles inside) shows moldy wedges of cheese with the GreenBay players' names on them

Guest atl.falcon4ever

I like the cheese grater idea.

Maybe something with moldy cheese stinking it up or something too.

Like I said thinking out loud.

How about a punch of cheeseheads trying to get in the Dome and the door is barred close with the hickory stick. Possible punchline...Y'all aint Packin in here! Or Cheese delivery truck/van filled with slacker fans trying to get out. Again the door is barred with the hickorystick. Possible punchline...Pack this!

On a bizarre, alien desert-like landscape, one thing rises to dominate all else ... a Gigantic Dome.

The edge of the Giant Dome is a cheese slicer, and Falcon players are feeding cheese into it one chunk at a time.

Down the path a ways is a chain gang of "Cheese Heads". These are Green Bay players, chained to one another, and being forced by a stern Falco to march towards the Giant Dome and their Doom.

Edited by DriveHomeSafelyAtlantaWins

Have Ryan and Rodgers In A Boxing Ring and rodgers looking half knocked out after ryan hits him and saying there is no round 2 and show ryan wearing a championship belt because rodgers did that weak celebration against us. also have some falcons players and falco with the ol hickry stick in the stands in the background.

Edited by ryantlanta

Have Falco taking a "championship belt" from Aaron Rodgers and putting a monkey (that's wearing a playoff shirt) on his back. Then Falco says "here Aaron, you dropped this last week".

Maybe there's also a box next to them that has a "real Wisconsin Cheddar" on it, with a return to sender sticker.