With All of the Bad Weather Threatening Atlanta, GB May Not Be Able to Get Here Until Wednesday.

Leave it to me, I would have a question like this one. The weather here in the South East is just starting to get bad. There's a Winter Storm Warning in effect until 7 pm tomorrow. We are actually expecting 2-5 inches of snow as well as sleet and freezing Rain by the break of day. It's already white outside and the snowflakes are HUGE!! I'm less than 5 mins. from the airport. Weren't the Packers gonna get a few days off anyways? What do yall think?

Leave it to me, I would have a question like this one. The weather here in the South East is just starting to get bad. There's a Winter Storm Warning in effect until 7 pm tomorrow. We are actually expecting 2-5 inches of snow as well as sleet and freezing Rain by the break of day. It's already white outside and the snowflakes are HUGE!! I'm less than 5 mins. from the airport. Weren't the Packers gonna get a few days off anyways? What do yall think?

My guess is, if there is any question of a delay, they will probably fly out early and find somewhere to practice in Atlanta.

Guest James H.

The standard is that teams leave 24 hours in advance of kickoff.

Except when travelling more than 4 hours in the air; due to dehydration, most teams leave 42 hours in advance for such games.

Guest James H.

If anything, it'll probably have a bigger effect on our guys getting to practice tomorrow

Yep.

Luckily, most of those guys have Land Rovers when their sports coupes won't make it.

Guest James H.

Most probably live up near Flowery Branch anyways...

Wouldn't shock me if they didn't report to the dorms already. Smitty cares a lot about those guys.

Most probably live up near Flowery Branch anyways...

Most of them live in Buford but I know a few players, like Matty Ice, live in Country Club of the South which is about 20 minutes down 985/85 from Flowery Branch. I suspect that most of them will probably just spend the week at the facility. I know Smitty will.

Edited by DirtyBirdKert

Guest atl.falcon4ever

Just took a look outside. been watching football in my man cave all day. Wow, it is really coming down out here. I am in Paulding County. About 50 miles or so from Northwest of Atlanta. Looks like the kids get a free day tomorrow yall. Mine just got a teacher workday after two weeks out of school for Christmas on the first Monday before they started. Should have saved that day for something like this.

All of you leaving early in the morning to go to work; be careful. The few dollars you make tomorrow is not worth your life. So if your not sure, at least wait til sun comes up if you can. Being Falcons fans, I gotta look at for all yall too. :D