You could hear the fear in Aaron Rodgers voice after the game

War Bird

Maybe I'm just so pumped up for the playoffs, but I thought there was a slight tremble in his voice when he mutterred "Atlanta" in his interview after the packers win over the eagles. If he's not then he sure better be, with our defense starting to peak at the perfect time. Folks, our defense is way better now than it was when these two teams faced each other a month ago. We're getting 100% healthy with a week off. They'll be scraping Rodgers leftovers off the Ga Dome turf come Saturday night. Rise up Atlanta! We need the dome to be so loud that the cameras shake for the people watching it on TV.

See I look at the Packers and I say they are a good team and they could win on any given sunday.

The problem is I also look at the Falcons and say we're just too good, Matt Ryan is imo the best QB in the NFC playoffs right now he just doesn't get any credit. Look at the film and watch him throw the ball to a reciver that hasn't even made a break on thier route but the second that the reciver gets to the spot the ball is right there right in stride, right on cue. Matty Brings it up not just 1 notch but several when the game is on the line and the kids blood is made of ice, the Eagles OL might have trouble picking up blitz's but ours doesn't they have been together a long time and comunicate very well. And Mike Turner and our run game is very different from the eagles, the eagles try to get the edge and use speed to make big flashy plays, while we pound out the inside and take a physical tole on not only your linebackers but also on your pass-rushers. And that's the anwser no need to be flashy just pound on thier LB's and DL making them bring thier safteys into the box to stop the run, then Gonzo will get 1 on 1 with Hawk, kill them there and make Tramaun Williams and Charles Woodson cover White and Jenkins and don't sleep on Mike Jenkins he's a big target and he tends to turn it on when we need him. And our defensive depth will show in this one, Grimy/Decoud/Moore and Robinson have played very well in our secondary, and Lofton and Spoon are alot better at stopping the run than anything the Eagles have.

Yeah he was out the last game wasnt he?

Yep, and Moore wasn't quite playing like he is now......like everyone on the offense with the ball has insulted his sister.

All we have to do is stop that good 3rd down conversion rate that the Packers had when they beat the Eagles today and were good. I think Sean Witherspoon is gonna do wonders on 3rd down.

Yeah, I was feeling alot better about facing Vick or Rogers on 3rd down because of Spoon. Peterson was kinda scaring me with his slow mo. :wacko:

I got the same feeling, he was showing respect when asked, but inside YOU KNOW he's itching for payback like any other real competitor would be.

The only one who truly scares me on that team is Clay Matthews. That guy is a friggin unchained beast!! Matthews cracking heads with Turner is going to be a monumental battle in this game.

Yep, and Moore wasn't quite playing like he is now......like everyone on the offense with the ball has insulted his sister.

:lol::lol::lol:

Abe probably eggs him on

"dude Rogers just said your sister was so ugly she needed to tied a pork chop around her neck so the dog will play with her, you going to take that bro?"

i'm sure he's THRILLED to be playing the Falcons. the #6 doesn't have the same options as other teams. if they win, they play the #1 seed, so GB knew the only way they get to keep playing was to play in ATL. his only other choice was being out of the playoffs, which would mean he'd still be lacking his 1st playoff win. that weight has now been lifted. he may be at his best next Saturday.

fortunately, the ATL defense is playing better and the team is as healthy as its been all year. if Mularkey doesn't stifle the offense, the Falcons should be able to move the ball and score points.

Maybe I'm just so pumped up for the playoffs, but I thought there was a slight tremble in his voice when he mutterred "Atlanta" in his interview after the packers win over the eagles. If he's not then he sure better be, with our defense starting to peak at the perfect time. Folks, our defense is way better now than it was when these two teams faced each other a month ago. We're getting 100% healthy with a week off. They'll be scraping Rodgers leftovers off the Ga Dome turf come Saturday night. Rise up Atlanta! We need the dome to be so loud that the cameras shake for the people watching it on TV.

Vick and Eagles were very one dimensional and easy to stop once you figure out the blue print to stop Vick. It was obvious Vick was not ready to handle the blitzes and gap control by the Packers. Vick also is not a weapon in the outdoor cold games.

Packers have to travel all the way back home and then make a long trip to Atlanta with in 5 days. The Falcons have one of the most consistent offenses with a QB that is ready to shine. Matt Ryan and the Falcons offense can hit you in all different ways. We all know how hard it is to be a road team and play a fresh home team off a bye. Packers have a lot of work ahead of them. BTW, Saints and Eagles out of the playoffs = biggest threats gone .

I got the same feeling, he was showing respect when asked, but inside YOU KNOW he's itching for payback like any other real competitor would be.

The only one who truly scares me on that team is Clay Matthews. That guy is a friggin unchained beast!! Matthews cracking heads with Turner is going to be a monumental battle in this game.

Dahl and Clabo pretty much took Matthews out of the game last time around, and I'm hoping they can duplicate that success Saturday night.

One bird down one to go! the Pack fear no one! Rodgers will dominate! Go Pack Go!

I dont think Rodgers fears anybody in this league....

thos guys with sooo many injuries ....are ballin for REAL! with class!

I have tremendous respect for them.....but, make NO MISTAKE!!

We have got better game after game & we want to prove the world that it wasn't fluke that we beat GB last time we played them.