Vick Never fails to disappoint me.

WVUDirtyBird

+1

Me too..... He is disappointing Philly fans :)

Can't blame Vick on that one. There were dropped ball, porous offensive line, missed field goals, and a defense that yielded +100 yards to a RB off the street. When Green Bay was able to keep Vick contained in the pocket, it exposed how bad Phillies OL was.

Well, vick is just as good as ever!!! The iggles fans are as happy with him as we were!!!!!

He is the most spectacular mediocre QB in history! He should be happy that Reid had meth-head sons so that the coach would give him another chance to fail!!!!

That is just messed up man. Wow.

It was a good game down to the last minute. Nobody is talking about Akers 2 missed FG's either.

The Eagles lost, not "Vick & the Eagles" or "Akers & the Eagles", just the Eagles. But to talk trash about Reed and his kids is just ridiculous and immature.

It's "Reid" and there is no immaturity here. Just pure hatred for vick and the iggles. If the iggles had won the internet would have been on fire with vick,vick,vick! :lol:

the same ole same ole.......if the team wins its all Vick it the team loses its anyone but Vick. Vick hasn't changed on the field at alll

Exactly, Sam. When the chips are down, Vick will fail every time. He did it here how many times? He's just not a winner. He can make a bad team respectable. He can put people in the stands to watch his flashy runs. He can't win championships.

I'll never forgive what he did to this city and the fans, but in retrospect, I sure am glad that the result was having a QB who wins.