Looks like we'll be playing Green Bay

thamill

falcons will not beat GB

Yeah, I guess your right. Shucks, guess I should just stay home Saturday night.

Week 11: 10-3 Falcons at half. Packers have to score with 58 seconds left to tie it up 17-17. They never led as far as I can remember. Oh, and we kicked a 47 yard field goal to win the game when EVERYONE said "falcons will not beat GB."

Ok, and thanks for your input.

Yeah, I guess your right. Shucks, guess I should just stay home Saturday night.

Week 11: 10-3 Falcons at half. Packers have to score with 58 seconds left to tie it up 17-17. They never led as far as I can remember. Oh, and we kicked a 47 yard field goal to win the game when EVERYONE said "falcons will not beat GB."

Ok, and thanks for your input.

But can we do it 2x? That is the question. I like our chances in the Dome! B)

Starks ran for 138 yards on a BEAT UP Eagles defense. Don't think he's going to come in here and do it to us, especially now that we got film on him. I bet he won't break 80 yards on us.

Falcons will win again. I look for us to blitz Rodgers alot like we did against Brees and keep putting hits on him. That will force him into mistakes and maybe not even make it through the game.

Falcons 27 Packers 17

Our Defense is playing better than Philly and starting to Peak, While Matt Ryan is a master at reading the blitz reads. Unlike Philly we can and WILL stop the run and we also are guaranteed a balanced offense attack..... They want cheese, LETS give um the Cake and the Factory too :

RISE UP !!!!!