Um...we only beat the Packers by 3 points

Guest AtlWhite84

I never said I thought we'd lose. I just think some fans have their heads in the sand. I guarantee you Mike Smith doesnt.

Who cares what we do or say as fans? We have no bearing on the outcome of games.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I never said I thought we'd lose. I just think some fans have their heads in the sand. I guarantee you Mike Smith doesnt.

Then you really shouldn't worry so much should you?

Last time I checked the NFL rules still didn't allow fans to play for their favorite teams during the playoffs.

I really love the intelligent discourse on display here.

sorry i'm not the one running for the hills hoping we don't have to face the terrifying packers.. and in case you've never seen the commercial or obviously been a part of these boards where people use this term for people who whine about who were going to play, judging by your double digit posts... here you go maybe you can find some self confidence in there..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JhlWddAXSRA

Guest mashburn

did you seriously post this? what a chicken.

were you this afraid at our last meeting? all cause we only beat them by 3 points since our last meeting.

falcons have this game. and guess what, the packs play in our dome. and that means we will have something they don't....the 12th man.

so will you be part of the 12th man and rise up and bring the noise like the seahawks did yesterday?

Guest mashburn

I swear some of u fans are some scary mofos... i understand wanting to play the seahawks, but I feel that the hawks are just as dangerous as the pack if not more dangerous... the seahawks are playing without all the expectations which I believe makes them just as dangerous.

I agree. cause you don't know that much about the team who is 7-9. while the packers have been the same thing all year long. I woul rather play the team who you can predict then the team you cannot, even if they have a higher record

I'm not even sure why we are having this thread. Yes, GB is a better team than the Seahawks. The spread would be higher in our favor if we played Seattle instead of GB. Who cares? The Saints were supposed to be better than the Seahawks too. The Saints had a 10.5 advantage on the spread. None of that helped the Saints win. We have to handle our business no matter what. We beat both of these teams this year and we can do it again. We still have to do it.

If I could decide how every game turned out, I would have GB eliminate Philly, Seattle eliminate Chicago, and Atlanta eliminate GB then Sea. I don't get to choose who wins or loses, so I will just hope things turn out this way and enjoy the show. GO FALCONS!!!

I'm not even sure why we are having this thread. Yes, GB is a better team than the Seahawks. The spread would be higher in our favor if we played Seattle instead of GB. Who cares? The Saints were supposed to be better than the Seahawks too. The Saints had a 10.5 advantage on the spread. None of that helped the Saints win. We have to handle our business no matter what. We beat both of these teams this year and we can do it again. We still have to do it.

If I could decide how every game turned out, I would have GB eliminate Philly, Seattle eliminate Chicago, and Atlanta eliminate GB then Sea. I don't get to choose who wins or loses, so I will just hope things turn out this way and enjoy the show. GO FALCONS!!!

+1 Thats what I'm talkin bout.

The Packers can beat us in the Dome guys. And they are good enough to do it convincingly if we are rusty. I'd rather not limp into the NFCCG all beaten and bruised while that nasty Bears defense strolls in all willy nilly after they pound the Seahawks into the dirt.

I dont like the way this is shaping up. At all.

I would rather face the Packers. I believe in this team and believe they can beat the pack again. AND I don't want a chance of vick coming anywhere near the dome. There are too many vick fans still in ATL that would embarrass the team and the city on national TV.

We all need to be glad we can watch our team play next weekend as opposed to fans of 24 other NFL teams that will have to wait until September to watch their team play a meaningful game. It doesn't matter who you play now, because to be the best you have to beat the best.

Edited by Sidious

We all need to be glad we can watch our team play next weekend as opposed to fans of 24 other NFL teams that will have to wait until September to watch their team play a meaningful game. It doesn't matter who you play now, because to be the best you have to beat the best.

Hopefully there will be a game of any kind in September.

The Packers can beat us in the Dome guys. And they are good enough to do it convincingly if we are rusty. I'd rather not limp into the NFCCG all beaten and bruised while that nasty Bears defense strolls in all willy nilly after they pound the Seahawks into the dirt.

I dont like the way this is shaping up. At all.

Obviously, we can beat them in the Dome too. We are the number one seed for a reason, and it not a fluke. Rise up or shut up!

They have played 3 elimination games in a row. I'm sure these past few games has taken a heavy toll on those guys. They now have to come to one of the hardest places in the NFL to win.

We are playing the hottest team in the NFC right now, but they have to play the BEST team in the NFC!

Guest James H.

I wish everybody would stop assuming Seattle has no shot at Chicago.

Did you not see the highlights from their meeting in Chicago earlier this year? Seattle won; doing everything the talking heads say they can't.

They're legit; they just don't show up to every game.