I know we're supposed to root for the Eagles

jack handey

I don't care about playing the seahawks. We can beat this Green Bay team and we can beat Chicago and who knows maybe we'll have an NFC champ game against the seahawks. Seattle won in chicago earlier this year and they've got some momentum.

But my point is....I LOVE this postseason! First we get to watch Saints top 3 biggest chokejobs in playoff history, now we get to see Phillys offense sucking it up in front of their home crowd!

Anybody else love watching the eagles crumble?

I don't care about playing the seahawks. We can beat this Green Bay team and we can beat Chicago and who knows maybe we'll have an NFC champ game against the seahawks. Seattle won in chicago earlier this year and they've got some momentum.

But my point is....I LOVE this postseason! First we get to watch Saints top 3 biggest chokejobs in playoff history, now we get to see Phillys offense sucking it up in front of their home crowd!

This game is far from over. GB is looking better than I thought they would.

I'm not delusional. These guys have our number and the fans know it. The crowd was quiet from the start.

If we lose this one, the only thing, I can do is sit back and root for a Sea-Bal Super Bowl.

And if the Eagles win, they get another team that has their number, so it's not going to be easy for Philly.

I will not root for the Eagles. The sooner they go home, the better. The last thing I want is Vick in the Ga Dome. The Vick jerseys and cheering for him would annoy the crap out of me. Falcon fans need to stay united. This is a great opportunity for our team that doesn't come around every year.

If the Eagles do win, playing the Seahawks is the silver lining. Thats not what we should be pulling for.

I will not root for the Eagles. The sooner they go home, the better. The last thing I want is Vick in the Ga Dome. The Vick jerseys and cheering for him would annoy the crap out of me. Falcon fans need to stay united. This is a great opportunity for our team that doesn't come around every year.

If the Eagles do win, playing the Seahawks is the silver lining. Thats not what we should be pulling for.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This

ME!!

I agree.

I don't care who we play. If we want to be Superbowl Champs we have to have the ability to beat anyone. That includes Green Bay. If our guys prepare we should be fine. This is the playoffs...its suppose to be tough. So instead of backing down...we accept the challenge and Rise Up!!!!

I have been hearing rumors about our FO trying to get Samuel L Jackson in the Dome to get it cranked up. I say we make that phone call NOW and get our guys hype.

Makes no sense to wait til the NFCCG when we don't even know if we'll be there for sure (Any Given Sunday).

Our Falcons will be ready and put on a show next Saturday...

I don't care if Brady, Manning, or the Bride of Chucky is behind the line..if we prepare like we're suppose to...we WILL take care of business.

So yes, I'm quite excited Philly loss because I can't stand them. :)

WTF? Root for those idiots, I don't think so. I'll always root against that team unless its some weird situation where we need them to win for us to get in, but that's not the situation at all. We're in on our own so I'll gladly root against them no matter what else may result.