would you rather play the seahawks this week or next

I know alot of us are hoping for the eagles to win so we get seattle this week, but I see it the other way, I would like for the packers to win and play them this week and then play seattle the next week for the conf. title because I think that the seahawks are very capable of going to chicago and beating them and then I think we would get not a easier game but not as rough of a game as playing the packers or the bears and going on to the superbowl and playing the ravens as which I predicted the Falcons and the ravens in the big game at the begining of the season, let me know if I am thinking the wrong way

Edited by headhunter3000

I know alot of us are hoping for the eagles to win so we get seattle this week, but I see it the other way, I would like for the packers to win and play them this week and then play seattle the next week for the conf. title because I think that the seahawks are very capable of going to chicago and beating them and then I think we would get not a easier game but not as rough of a game as playing the packers or the bears and going on to the superbowl and playing the ravens as which I predicted the Falcons and the ravens in the big game at the begining of the season, let me know if I am thinking the wrong way

This is what I have said, Packs beating Eagles, lose to us, Seahawks beating Bears and lose to us in the NFCC.

The pack is playing VERY good lately and will be on a high. They are scary. I think the bears will beat philly if philly makes it ti chicago. I'd rather take that route....

Don't believe that crap ESPN or Fox is feeding you. The Eagles' red zone d stinks and the Pack still suck at running the ball consistently and their special teams are weak.

Rodgers has to throw the ball over 40 times for them to put up points.

Don't believe that crap ESPN or Fox is feeding you. The Eagles' red zone d stinks and the Pack still suck at running the ball consistently and their special teams are weak.

the predicament = how do you STOP rocket arm???

yes you are right and I do not think that a team throwing the ball over 45 times a game should even have a chance of beating us with our D playing like the are, but I do remember the saints game a couple of weeks ago with brees throwing it 49 times but they had no help from the off. but I think all of that is fixed