The Official Packers vs. Eagles In-Game Thread

• Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to say that I wouldn't be overly upset with either outcome of this game. Either we get the Seahawks next week or we get the Iggles out of the playoffs.

I'm just hoping for a very physical and mentally draining war of a game that leaves the winner ripe for the picking next week. :P

Edited by Gritzblitz 2.0

I have to say that I wouldn't be overly upset with either outcome of this game. Either we get the Seahawks next week or we get the Iggles out of the playoffs.

I'm just hoping for a very physical and mentally draining war of a game that leaves the winner ripe for the picking next week. :P

this is where i am at, for the most part. i'll pull for the eagles in order to get the easier matchup next week, but i'll not go crawling in a hole if the pack wins.

as long as they beat each other up, i'm good.

Dont really see the point of playing the Hawks if we get bounced by the Eagles in the NFCCG the next week. Andy Reid owns us and we havent beat the Eagles since they signed Vick. Dont really want to push our luck.

don't want to much myself, but this is making the assumption that the eagles will go into chicago and win. vick has never done well vs chicago, especially in chicago.

I hope the Eagles pull it off because Vick can't win in Chicago.

I agree. With the exception of that playoff win at Lambeau, Vick has never played well in cold weather. Plus, the Bears seem to have Vick's number defensively, especially Julius Peppers, who has played well against Vick since he was with the Panthers. I'd definitely would rather the Eagles win and have to go play at Chicago.

I agree. With the exception of that playoff win at Lambeau, Vick has never played well in cold weather. Plus, the Bears seem to have Vick's number defensively, especially Julius Peppers, who has played well against Vick since he was with the Panthers. I'd definitely would rather the Eagles win and have to go play at Chicago.

I would much rather send vick to Chi town in the cold than have him come into the dome. not to say I dont think we can win because i do, but just looking at the best path for the Dirty birds

i would rather have the pack lose and have us play the hawks, and hope the bears beat up the Phily. its a tough call but either way we can take what comes our way but i think that the hawks are the obvious choice for the short tearm. but mabey the pack beating philly it better in the long tearm. tough call

My thoughts exactly. Logic says go for the Eagles. My heart says root for the Packers.