Proud of the Saints

DrunkenMess

The Saints had a pretty good year. Key injuries though out the year really took a toll on this team. Running backs getting hurt every week doesn’t help either. Any team can be beat on any day, however we were not at full strength and it showed. I tip my hat to the hawks they played a great game. I feel like the Saints never really got clicking this year and that’s why we are one and done. I wouldn’t count us out next year; we still have a really good team and will compete for the title.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Saints had a pretty good year. Key injuries though out the year really took a toll on this team. Running backs getting hurt every week doesn’t help either. Any team can be beat on any day, however we were not at full strength and it showed. I tip my hat to the hawks they played a great game. I feel like the Saints never really got clicking this year and that’s why we are one and done. I wouldn’t count us out next year; we still have a really good team and will compete for the title.

ill give the saints creditfor making the playoffs with the injuries they had,but the way YOU have been posting,i would think that the injuries wouldnt matter since the saints were gods gift to football and all you needed was brees...but now youre in here making excuses :lol: ...i was hoping that loss would keep you away longer :o :P :lol:

B_I_TC_H!

Injuries,blah,blah,blah. They lost because NOBODY with the last name of Sharper or Harper can play safety.It was pathetic.No help over the top at all.Where was the blitz? You have an old broken QB, why not smash him a few times. And while I'm at it,WTF were those early Kickoffs all about?Your offense scores 36, you should win.

Edited by DBrees10

Like I said, I'm proud of the Saints this year. We fell short and I thought we would atleast make it to the next round. I'm not going anywhere. I want to be here when you guys get eliminated.

Yea we def got our ***** handed to us.

Don't let bucs mess with u! They didn't even make the post season.

Edited by SuperSK

Injuries,blah,blah,blah. They lost because NOBODY with the last name of Sharper or Harper can play safety.It was pathetic.No help over the top at all.Where was the blitz? You have an old broken QB, why not smash him a few times. And while I'm at it,WTF were those early Kickoffs all about?Your offense scores 36, you should win.

As I consult the Weather Channel to see if he77 has indeed frozen over, I have to say that DBrees actually makes a couple of good points here...