We should trade Antone Smith for Marshawn Lynch if at all possible.

Lynch is not as good as his TD run makes him look.

but LOL at trading A. Smith for him. I would rather have Snelling than Lynch.

No, but looking at his clips on Youtube, the guy has several high effort runs like that. None as big(Playoffs, to win the game), but the moniker 'Beast Mode' fits.

Options in this area in my view.

1.Resign Jerious Norwood Risk well injuries if he can stay healthy I think this is a viable option.

2.Have a look at a Darren Sproles or a DeAngelo Williams from the Panthers.I'm not sure if either are available but they are both the speed backs and 3rd down backs that may be able to give our offence and Matt Ryan another dimension.

I like either one of those scenario's as above but I'm sure GM TD and HC MS already have in the back of there minds what they want to do in this area this coming off season.

Antone Smith for Mayshawn Lynch just isn't happening I love Lynch he reminds me of Marion Barber just an absolute bruising runner and put behind a good O-line like we have could rack up some huge numbers.

Options in this area in my view.

1.Resign Jerious Norwood Risk well injuries if he can stay healthy I think this is a viable option.

2.Have a look at a Darren Sproles or a DeAngelo Williams from the Panthers.I'm not sure if either are available but they are both the speed backs and 3rd down backs that may be able to give our offence and Matt Ryan another dimension.

I like either one of those scenario's as above but I'm sure GM TD and HC MS already have in the back of there minds what they want to do in this area this coming off season.

Antone Smith for Mayshawn Lynch just isn't happening I love Lynch he reminds me of Marion Barber just an absolute bruising runner and put behind a good O-line like we have could rack up some huge numbers.

I agree with resigning Norwood. Hope he can stay healthy.

DeAngelo Williams isn't coming in as a backup. Injuries aside, he's one of the best backs in the NFL. He'll either stay in Carolina, or go somewhere he's getting atleast 50% of the carries.

I agree with resigning Norwood. Hope he can stay healthy.

DeAngelo Williams isn't coming in as a backup. Injuries aside, he's one of the best backs in the NFL. He'll either stay in Carolina, or go somewhere he's getting atleast 50% of the carries.

Your probably right but they already have Stewart and Goodson has come on this season so I thought why not add something like that and maybe if the Falcons go deep this year he may want to join a winner than stay on a rebuilding franchise who has no QB and might not be good for a few years yet.

I think this would help our running game and give Turner time to rest when needed. Lets get this done!

That was one of the EPIC runs in NFL history and it capped off a Saints team that looked flat. They showed brees on multiple occassions and others on that team w/ closeup shots and they just looked dismal and defeated.

I will never forget that run, but one run does not change an entire body of work. This trade is not even plausible for obvious reasons and now to my main point...

BUILD THROUGH THE DRAFT!!! Keep on truckin TD!