• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Some of you sound as cocky about an automatic win against the Hawks as the Saints did.

I'd hope not to face the Seahawks. This postseason is looking oddly similar to the one in '08. Except the Panthers were more successful at "home" in that regular season, before the Cardinals came in and cleaned house.

Some of you sound as cocky about an automatic win against the Hawks as the Saints did.

I'd hope not to face the Seahawks. This postseason is looking oddly similar to the one in '08. Except the Panthers were more successful at "home" in that regular season, before the Cardinals came in and cleaned house.

I think the big difference there is that while some of the Falcon fans may be getting cocky, the Falcons would take them very seriously. The Saints team bought into the hype and thought there was no way they could be beaten by the Seahawks.

I think the big difference there is that while some of the Falcon fans may be getting cocky, the Falcons would take them very seriously. The Saints team bought into the hype and thought there was no way they could be beaten by the Seahawks.

I hope so man. I may not like your team, but, I'd hate to see another crappy NFC West team steamroll their way to the NFCCG at the expense of the NFC South.

rooting for the winning team's QB to suffer an injury that keeps them out of next week's game.

Ok Gents,

What a huge ear to ear smile I had after the Aints got worked by the Hawks, I called that game but I also always predict the Aints to lose out of pure hatred for their franchise. Now the Aints are out of the way so who do we cheer for Philly or GB? GB will obviously give us a much tougher game if they play us next Sat, but if the eagles win they are one step closer to playing us in the NFCCG. My biggest fear is the eagles coming to the DOME, where "MV7" fans will flood the stadium, and maybe even start a "we want Vick" chant like 2 years ago (digusting)! I think if philly goes to the Bears they will lose, and I think we should take the closest thing to a guarantee in playing the Seahawks!? What does everyone else think about today???

I will never pull for the Eagles, Reid or Vick!

I want them taken out of the tournament just as bad as as I wanted the Saints!

The Falcons are completely capable of beating any team that comes thru the Dome or we don't deserve the Super Bowl.

We ain't wussies!

To those who think Seattle will be a breeze... they are playing fired up...

I don't think they can beat us but they might just beat Chicago if that plays out.

I will never pull for the Eagles, Reid or Vick!

I want them taken out of the tournament just as bad as as I wanted the Saints!

The Falcons are completely capable of beating any team that comes thru the Dome or we don't deserve the Super Bowl.

We ain't wussies!

To those who think Seattle will be a breeze... they are playing fired up...

I don't think they can beat us but they might just beat Chicago if that plays out.

+1

At this point I don't care who we play...I think we're ready for any team to step foot in the Dome, although I would like to see Philly in the NFCCG so we can show the Vick riders that he doesn't run this town anymore.

Did you forget ANDY REID has our number? Look what he did to us WITHOUT VICK... Plus we have a hard to handling scrambling QBs.. Yall need to stop with that crap... I don't wanna see Vick or has fans in the NFCCG

Did you forget ANDY REID has our number? Look what he did to us WITHOUT VICK... Plus we have a hard to handling scrambling QBs.. Yall need to stop with that crap... I don't wanna see Vick or has fans in the NFCCG/quote]

Don't forget that Rodgers rushed for 356yds & 4 tds ( 51yds & 1 Td against us) this season, so he can scramble, might not be as elusive as Vick but can still run for it. Plus he's a way better passer than Vick

Although i do agree with you. I hate Philadelphia as much as anyone does and would hate to play them in the Dome not b/c their a better team but b/c of all the "Atlanta" Vick fans our Dome would have.

Agreed... The only thing more annoying than Saints fans are Philly fans... doesn't matter if it's the Eagles or Phillies, I just puke at the sight of all their trash talk.

Personally I'd like to see Philly win today... We'd get the Seahawks and after that the winner of Chicago/Philly, which I think will be Chicago.

My gut says Green Bay pulls off the upset though.

Don't hate us, because we come into your dome and beat your fans up and take your beer ^_^