Saints Report whining about Seahawk fans....

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

Guest jb aka johnnybuc
I must say it was a very unpleasant experience. My hat is off to the Seahawks' date=' they really took it to us. But I was unpleasantly surprised at the lack of class from the Seattle fans who were sitting around us. It got so bad (threats, insults, and throwing beer) my wife and I left early, luckily before the crowd really got ugly. On the way out we ran into a couple who had been physically assaulted. These fans were the worst I've been around. Very sad, their team finally put together a great win, and they cannot accept the win with class. They have moved above Philly, Chicago, and Pittsburgh fans on my "worst fans" list. I hope the Saints don't go back to Seattle for many years, it'll take a few to get over how bad this experience was. :covri:[/quote']

My Response:

PUHLEASE!!!!!!!

I've seen Saints fans be the most disrespectful I've EVER seen! You all have some nerve calling out Seahawk fans! You simply received the same treatment you all have been dishing out to others for 2 years. We all told you the CRASH was going to be hard! Well here it is! Now deal with it and quit WHINING!

Saints Report WHINE

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

You tell that one Saints fan, jb. Go tell it from the MOUNTAIN rolleyes.gif

His post was just another case of Saints fan being little more than arrogant pu$ies.

PS. I don't put you in that class simply for you having the cojones to show up here after yesterday's rape film.;)

Sounds like the Seahawks fans were pretty low-class if that account is true. That said, I've seen Saints fans be downright TERRIBLE to opposing fans in N.O. Right up there with Eagles fans in Philly and Bears fans in Chicago (Yea, they can be a little out of control too).

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

Sounds like the Seahawks fans were pretty low-class if that account is true. That said, I've seen Saints fans be downright TERRIBLE to opposing fans in N.O. Right up there with Eagles fans in Philly and Bears fans in Chicago (Yea, they can be a little out of control too).

I agree but I've seen and heard of Saints fans being terrible hosts! Not to mention they are without a doubt the biggest whiney-a$$ pu$$ies in the league!

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

Here we go. JB whining about someones whining. I hope they limit your use of the computer at shady pines this off season.

We understand. WE know you're hurting but maybe had you all handled yourselves with a bit more class when you lucked into that Lombardi last season we'd be taking it easier on you.;)

Long live the experiment! :lol:

Life must be all double rainbows and leprechaun farts for Reggie Bush. Endorsement deals, 12m this year, one of the major faces of a franchise. They throw stuff at him like he's AP. He's going to flip if the Saints ask him to take a pay cut. He probably thinks he's worth it all.

For a guy who has never even rushed for 500 yards in a season, more than one 100 yard game, no pro bowls, he is the most overrated #2 overall pick of all time. He must have a leprechaun shoved up his arse all the way to the pot of gold because its not his performances! :lol:

Just think..... the Saints could have probably traded down, gotten MJD or Dwill, saved a ton of money AND picked up a few extra picks in the draft.

But 08', defenses have to game plan around Reggie Bust don't you know? :rolleyes::lol:

haha. :lol: I never understood why some Saint fans would claim that. It would make more sense if the Saints didn't have Brees and Brees wasn't able to make any/every receiver on the field a threat. :lol:

My Response:

PUHLEASE!!!!!!!

I've seen Saints fans be the most disrespectful I've EVER seen! You all have some nerve calling out Seahawk fans! You simply received the same treatment you all have been dishing out to others for 2 years. We all told you the CRASH was going to be hard! Well here it is! Now deal with it and quit WHINING!

Saints Report WHINE

You BANNED yet?

Don't worry it's coming! :lol::lol:

I'm honestly surprised they're not sending out APBs warning mods around the league about "troubled" posters on their boards and suggesting that all mods ban them! ;)