AU FANS-- I COME IN PEACE

ChuyDawg

Foud this on LHB this morning

AUBURN BUYS 2 MORE

Fox Sports coorespondent Thayer Evans has uncovered another possible link in the Auburn recruiting supply chain. This time the barners raided South Louisana. Thibodaux, LA is not exactly home turf for the Plains Tigers but they have pulled two high-level recruits from Lafourche Parrish recently - Travon Reed and Greg Robinson.

Sean Nelson is an oil change technician at the local WalMart.

The common denominator between Reed and Robinson is Nelson. Many people here are upset about their beloved LSU losing out on such highly touted players, especially to a rival SEC program, and some wonder whether Nelson steered them to Auburn for personal gain.

Nelson says he has been Reed’s guardian since Reed’s mother died nearly two years ago and insists he is not involved in Robinson’s recruitment, even though he drove both players on unofficial visits to Auburn, a six-hour trip. Robinson also is part of a nonprofit mentoring group that Nelson recently started.

Former Thibodaux High coach Dennis Lorio says several coaches and students saw Robinson show off cash and a new iPhone at school after a visit to Auburn. Robinson wrote in a Facebook message in July that he got the phone when "I came to Alabama.”

“How did players from Thibodaux, La., become so interested in Auburn?” Lorio asks. “That’s a really good question. Trooper Taylor and Sean Nelson would know.”

Taylor is Auburn’s controversial assistant head coach, who was the primary recruiter of Reed and Robinson. Taylor also was involved in the Tigers’ successful pursuit of star quarterback Cameron Newton, whose recruitment is the subject of an NCAA enforcement investigation begun after it was revealed that his father shopped him to Mississippi State for $180,000 in an attempted pay-for-play scheme.

Stay tuned sports fans.

Auburn is getting crucified in the National Media the last three days. This is the second article by Thayer Evans - the first indicated that NCAA officials had met as recently as last week with individuals in Georgia regarding how Cecil Newton's church was repaired.

Also, a few days ago, the New York Times released an article on prior academic fraud at Auburn, their descent down the academic progress report, and the disparity of black athletes who graduate. Then, yesterday, the New York Times followed that story up with an article detailing Auburn super-booster Bobby Lowder and his attempts to run Auburn as his own professional franchise (article also reference gambling mogul Milton McGregor and former Auburn coach Pat Dye).

I have attempted to link the other three articles below:

NCAA Questioning Continues regarding Newtons

Auburn 1st in Football and 85th in Academics

Lowder's Control over the Auburn Program

Meh, Thayer Evans is a a-hole Barton Simmons of rivals said yesterday that their are a lot of bad people in recruiting but Sean Nelson isn't one of them, also wonder why Lorio would talk bad about Auburn? Hmmm could it be that he's been pushing kids to LSU for years and just got fired after two of the kids went to Auburn

Nah, Sean is not pushing anybody to Auburn -- he is an LSU fan, right? And mainly interested in doing the Lord's work. Take a look at these Facebook messages from Mr. Nelson (language is PG 13, even if it is the Lord's work):

Sean Nelson is "All In" Recruiting for Auburn

Just to throw my 2 cents in there... It doesn't look like it's going to take long before AU gets busted on violations with all of this out in the open madness! This stuff is just crazy! Who is Sean Nelson supposed to be anyway? I've heard the name but I'm drawing a blank as to who he is.

Just to throw my 2 cents in there... It doesn't look like it's going to take long before AU gets busted on violations with all of this out in the open madness! This stuff is just crazy! Who is Sean Nelson supposed to be anyway? I've heard the name but I'm drawing a blank as to who he is.

He is the guardian of one of Auburn's players who committed last year (Trovon Reed). He runs a "program" to help kids, such as this year's Auburn commit Greg Robinson, have good Christian fellowship and get placed at a college to play football (i.e., Auburn).

Here's the troubling thing folks. Some of my best friends are AU guys and the have told me what they fear the most. They believe that the NCAA will suddenly turn up the investigation once the NC game has been played and once Can has moved on to the NFL. I know AU fans don't say it publicly but they're very concerned about it. It is what it is.

Directed by Dan Mullen... Lmao! If that's really another guy other than the current miss st coach then oh well my bad, but if it is then that hilarious! All signs point to this turning out disastrous for AU but I hope things come up clean and clear for the sake of the SEC! Just think of how much the other conferences and fans would say the only reason we dominate is because we pay for play! That's going to be the running joke every time an SEC team has success from here on out! The SEC is like the Yankees or Lakers... No one likes us but us! The rest of the nation wants us to burn in flames or fall flat on our faces! If he(Cam) or AU is dirty the NCAA will blow the whistle but goodness this could be ugly beyond just AU!

Nah, Sean is not pushing anybody to Auburn -- he is an LSU fan, right? And mainly interested in doing the Lord's work. Take a look at these Facebook messages from Mr. Nelson (language is PG 13, even if it is the Lord's work):

Sean Nelson is "All In" Recruiting for Auburn

I don't know man that's pretty weird that a Bama blog is stalking an Auburn players legal guardian and a current commit, this all sounds good and well but the recruitment of Greg Robinson came down to one of his bestfriends going to Auburn University I guess it's weird that Craig Sanders parents are Auburn fans now too and the people that live in his city are turning into Auburn fans it couldn't be because they're seeing one of their own making it.

I don't know man that's pretty weird that a Bama blog is stalking an Auburn players legal guardian and a current commit, this all sounds good and well but the recruitment of Greg Robinson came down to one of his bestfriends going to Auburn University I guess it's weird that Craig Sanders parents are Auburn fans now too and the people that live in his city are turning into Auburn fans it couldn't be because they're seeing one of their own making it.

I think the "stalking" started as a result of Thayer's article. Pretty easy to search the guy on Facebook. By the way, what is Thayer's beef with Auburn? He is relentless right now, and has been since the beginning really, in investigating this story -- don't get me wrong, I like it, but it is pretty clear to see that he is out for blood.