IT WAS RIGGED!

Fleur de Brees

Just checking in and noticing how super glad you guys are to not have to face us in the postseason after all - a sharp contrast to all the "can't wait" posts leading up wink.gif

Good luck against Either the Pack or the Hawks next week.

Not our Fault Your Guys didnt uphold their End.....

I wanted to see it..........

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

SO YOUR BLAMING US BECAUSE YOUR TEAM HAS NEVER WON A ROAD GAME. OR MAYBE BECAUSE YOUR DEFENSE HAS GIVEN UP 25.4 PPG OVER THEIR LAST 7? OR BECAUSE YOU RUN THE BALL SO WELL? OR BECAUSE GREER AND PORTER LOOK LIKE BURNT TOAST? GREER GAVE UP 5 TDS IN HIS LAST 3 GAMES... :rolleyes::lol:

They HAVE to blame somebody! It couldn't be that they took the Seahawks so lightly that it looked like they had

a game plan put together and written on a napkin from the Waffle House the morning of the game.:rolleyes:

SO YOUR BLAMING US BECAUSE YOUR TEAM HAS NEVER WON A ROAD GAME. OR MAYBE BECAUSE YOUR DEFENSE HAS GIVEN UP 25.4 PPG OVER THEIR LAST 7? OR BECAUSE YOU RUN THE BALL SO WELL? OR BECAUSE GREER AND PORTER LOOK LIKE BURNT TOAST? GREER GAVE UP 5 TDS IN HIS LAST 3 GAMES...

When did I blame you for any of that? wacko.gif

No one's making any excuses, freakshow. We got beat, we're on the couch. It's not like the Seahawks stole our snap count or anything wink.gif

---------

Still, in all sincerity, good luck chasing that title, Falcons fans. I won't be sad if you fall on your faces (and believe me, I'll be bumping ALL of your gloating threads if you do) but I think it'd be a shame if your team wasted this rare opportunity. They worked hard to put themselves in a position to win, now they just have to finish. We waited 42 years to taste glory, and let me tell you it was and is SWEET cool.gif

Just checking in and noticing how super glad you guys are to not have to face us in the postseason after all - a sharp contrast to all the "can't wait" posts leading up wink.gif

Good luck against Either the Pack or the Hawks next week.

way to man up...i know it wasnt easy for you(no offense)but you DO talk alot of stuff...good to see you come in here to take some ribbing

They HAVE to blame somebody! It couldn't be that they took the Seahawks so lightly that it looked like they had

a game plan put together and written on a napkin from the Waffle House the morning of the game.:rolleyes:

Unfortunately the gameplan scribbled on the napkin had the phone number of the 3 toothed, 5 tattooed Waffle House waitress mingled in it & they couldn't decipher the gameplan on the sidelines.

When did I blame you for any of that? wacko.gif

No one's making any excuses, freakshow. We got beat, we're on the couch. It's not like the Seahawks stole our snap count or anything wink.gif

---------

Still, in all sincerity, good luck chasing that title, Falcons fans. I won't be sad if you fall on your faces (and believe me, I'll be bumping ALL of your gloating threads if you do) but I think it'd be a shame if your team wasted this rare opportunity. They worked hard to put themselves in a position to win, now they just have to finish. We waited 42 years to taste glory, and let me tell you it was and is SWEET cool.gif

You'll bump all of the gloating threads if we lose to the Pack, Bears or Hawks? The Hawks maybe, I could see you doing that, but you forget the recent history that we went into the Q, we took care of our business. As a Falcons fan, and having to deal with "3rd & 16" Brooking, I know how hard this stings for you guys, kinda. At least the Cardinals didn't have a losing season then.

Edited by Magic Man

IT COULD BE, THAT THE GAME WITH THE BUCS TOOK MORE OUT OF'EM THAN WE THOUGHT. THE BUCS BROUGHT SOME SMOKE THAT DAY. THE SAINTS WERE JUST WORN DOWN, BY THE TIME SEATTLE GOT'EM. BLAME IT ON

"THE BUCS." :D