I think the Saints were looking ahead to US

nativefalcon

I don't know if it was looking forward to us, but I guarantee they didn't take this game seriously during practice. They probably had a laid back practice in order to heal up some and take care of this easy Seahawks team.

Same reason they lost to Cleveland and Arizona. They just don't prepare seriously for these crap teams.

I don't know if it was looking forward to us, but I guarantee they didn't take this game seriously during practice. They probably had a laid back practice in order to heal up some and take care of this easy Seahawks team.

Same reason they lost to Cleveland and Arizona. They just don't prepare seriously for these crap teams.

I think the Saints were looking ahead to US, because they thought that Seattle would be just another walk in the park. Then they got their azz kicked, some people say there are no trap games. To me now, it seems the Saints might have been looking ahead. :P

I agree. Their defense wasn't prepared for anything Seattle did in the game. They probably thought this was going to be like a pre-season game.

One thing I noticed in today's game is that Drew Brees' height is really a benefit to him because he is harder for a defender to put their hands on in the pocket when he steps up. I notice several near sacks that were missed because the defender couldn't get his arm on Brees shoulder because he would just duck under them.