Ok besides the fact we ALL hate that saints...arent you all....

Atowndown

as Happy as I am...they they A. Will stop playing that STUPID Drew Brees/NFL Shop commercial.......that goes "weeeeee gooooot....peeeeeeeersonaaaaaality....oh!....peeeeersooooonality!" and B.. they will stop playing that horrible cell phone camera commercial of the Saints fans watching the Tracy Porter pick 6....and the guy humping the other guy at the end??.....I mean jeez....I thought they over played the Falcons play 60 commercial....but daaamn.

btw typo... ("THE SAINTS not that SAINTS")

Edited by Atowndown08

LiL Breesy....Summer Brees....I choke against a 7-9 team Brees.....either or.....theyre all stupid sounding....yes i saw the NFL shop commercial several times last night, BUT!! I have not seen the Camera phone Superbowl commercial of the Tracy Porter pick....maybe because he got so abused yesterday they couldnt bare to show a glimpse of his former self.....and yes I too add my own lyrics to that ridiculous commercial...BUT lets not any of us lie...everytime the play 60 commercial comes on....we all bob our heads....:)

As far as I'm concerned they can make a new commercial of Tracy Porter getting owned by Marshawn Lynch then bowing out of the play like a b**ch. I could watch that for an entire season. Loved every second.

Can someone please make a gif of this? that would be absolutely wonderful as I have no idea how to make one

Can someone please make a gif of this? that would be absolutely wonderful as I have no idea how to make one

Check through some of the posts from today, someone already made a GIF of it...it is quite hilarious....to keep watching the abusing stiff arm! I too was an advocate that Drew Brees would have ODed in the Nyquil commercial...and went in to severe convulsions on the set...unfortunately it was never answered. I am hoping that next year there wont be as many stupid commercials involving the saints and Drew Brees. Now I am looking forward to maybe some commercials including Matty ice or Roddy White. And I dont mean the stupid 15 second Gillette commercial. Or maybe they will make a commercial of Brees saving a choking victim...since he couldnt save his team from choking against a 7-9 team.

Guest mashburn

I saw the brees comercial today. I guess they figured he had to much before his game against the seahawks, or they realized he needed it after a beating by a 7-9 team in the playoffs. LOL

Even w/ the help of the refs and Seattle choking late in the game, the aints got their azzes handed to em. 41 points!! Where the heck was their D? They never got off the plane. Brees got outplayed by Hass bigtime. The thing that got my attention was when the cameras panned the sidelines, every one of the Saints players looked defeated. Even more sad was closeup shots of Breezy looking as if he had no hope whatsoever. I thought he was the bigtime fearless leader. He was leading only in looks of dejection. I also noticed he chose to whine w/ coach payton quietly since they both needed to hug but could only manage their private, quiet dialogue. You would think that they would be rallying the troops but instead the egoboys had some time to whisper sweet nothings about the predicament they found themselves in. what about that brilliant D coordinator they have? No interviews for him I guess.

Don't worry guys, we'll be seeing Falcons commercials pretty soon.

After your crap-a** Pigeons lose to the Packers in the Garbage Dome on Saturday night , you guys won't be seeing jack-sh*t , except your fave with Old Man Blank bobbing his head "out of synch" to the kiddie -rap song :wacko: .........

After your crap-a** Pigeons lose to the Packers in the Garbage Dome on Saturday night , you guys won't be seeing jack-sh*t , except your fave with Old Man Blank bobbing his head "out of synch" to the kiddie -rap song :wacko: .........

I guess I have to troll my response again.

WHAT'S THAT, #2 IN THE NFC SOUTH?

WHAT'S THAT, LOSERS TO THE FIRST EVER 7-9 TEAM IN THE PLAYOFFS?

WHAT'S THAT, ONE AND DONE?

WE CAN'T HEAR YOU OVER OUR HFA AND BEING #1 IN THE NFC!

or should it be Who Dat? i mean, that's how you guys talk over in NOLAnd right?