Aint Fans Were Awful Last Year

FalconFanSince1970

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Are we "worst" or are we "worse"? Dude just chill out. Your not anyone's dad on here. If we want to have a little fun by busting our rivals chops then we will. Nothing we do is going to have any impact on any of our up coming games. "Trust Me"

And lol at you telling us you don't think we are focused. You do realize we aren't the ones playing and have no barring in the outcome of the game right?

Edited by Clark Kent

You guys are worst than the Aint fans of 2009.

Rise Up folks.

As Smitty says. Be Humble.

You folks are worst than the Aint fans were last year and we haven't even won anything.

SEA or GB could come in here next week and put us in Aint land.

I still don't think yall are focused.RISE.

Wait, we have to play for the Falcons next week?! Last I checked fans dont play the game. After all the **** we had to deal with over the last few years from Aint fans I have no problem with the hazing, they brought it on themselves.

As long as it is done on the Falcons boards I see no problem, The number of Aint trolls is crazy on these boards, They deserve what they get. But some good fans of the Aints who have tried actually tried to talk ball were blasted along with the rest, And that adds to Your point some.

Focused?! I didn't bring my shoulder pads. Sh!t! This isn't good coach. We gotta game next week and I'm not ready. My playbook... It... It got eaten by my dog... :(

Seriously, we are fans. We don't impact the game outside of screaming at home games.

Rise Up folks.

You folks are worst than the Aint fans were last year and we haven't even won anything.

I still don't think yall are focused.

RISE.

1)self righteous much?

2)preaching is for church, so bug off, Flanders.

Rise Up folks.

RISE.

We won home field advantage. Were still alive, we outplayed the Aints during the season as our record shows. I'd say we can gloat all we want. Fu€k the Aints!!!!!!!

For an entire year we have had to listen as johnny-come-lately bandwagon fans and butt-kissing pundits have slobbered all over themselves to turn winning a Super Bowl into some kind of idiotic metaphor for the salvation of an entire city. It has been ludicrous all season the way the Saints have been a fair to middling team but essentially crowned from week one as the NFC representatives in the Super Bowl, even as other teams passed them by -- including this one.

Keep in mind, and I've yet to hear one single person point this out: the Saints lost three of their last four games. Three of their last four. They beat a Falcons team that had just done the near-impossible and won three road games in a row, and despite the wailing and gnashing of our own brand of sad-sacks they barely squeaked out that win. And yet, in the lead-up to the playoffs a vast majority of these analysts proclaimed the Saints the "team to fear".

So 1) the Saints were given a nauseating amount of sugary-sweet press for an entire freaking year (and this isn't just a Falcons fan talking, everyone but Saints fans were sick of the NFL exploiting that angle, and the Saints' tacit approval of it) and 2) their obvious flaws were utterly ignored the vast majority of the time.

Meanwhile, if the Falcons play in the Super Bowl do you know what kind of love we'll get from the media? "That Ryan kid is pretty good, now let's talk about the AFC Champs." So yeah, you can kind of maybe understand why people around here are reveling in today's Saints loss.

For an entire year we have had to listen as johnny-come-lately bandwagon fans and butt-kissing pundits have slobbered all over themselves to turn winning a Super Bowl into some kind of idiotic metaphor for the salvation of an entire city. It has been ludicrous all season the way the Saints have been a fair to middling team but essentially crowned from week one as the NFC representatives in the Super Bowl, even as other teams passed them by -- including this one.

Keep in mind, and I've yet to hear one single person point this out: the Saints lost three of their last four games. Three of their last four. They beat a Falcons team that had just done the near-impossible and won three road games in a row, and despite the wailing and gnashing of our own brand of sad-sacks they barely squeaked out that win. And yet, in the lead-up to the playoffs a vast majority of these analysts proclaimed the Saints the "team to fear".

So 1) the Saints were given a nauseating amount of sugary-sweet press for an entire freaking year (and this isn't just a Falcons fan talking, everyone but Saints fans were sick of the NFL exploiting that angle, and the Saints' tacit approval of it) and 2) their obvious flaws were utterly ignored the vast majority of the time.

Meanwhile, if the Falcons play in the Super Bowl do you know what kind of love we'll get from the media? "That Ryan kid is pretty good, now let's talk about the AFC Champs." So yeah, you can kind of maybe understand why people around here are reveling in today's Saints loss.

Actually, Setzer, even I'm tired of hearing about the whole Katrina angle...I tried without a great deal of success, I might add, to be objective in Rival Central with my fellow Saints fans about what I saw as the very real possibility that the Saints prospects for success this year in the playoffs were nowhere near as good as many of their other fans indicated that they were...but to no one's surprise, including mine, they were not especially receptive to my objectivity...

Edited by ChrisfromLouisiana

Actually, Setzer, even I'm tired of hearing about the whole Katrina angle...I tried without a great deal of success, I might add, to be objective in Rival Central with my fellow Saints fans about what I saw as the very real possibility that the Saints prospects for success this year in the playoffs were nowhere near as good as many of their other fans indicated that they were...but to no one's surprise, including mine, they were not especially receptive to my objectivity...

Reckon if you have that many brains you oughtta just become a Falcons fan. Yer just wasting oxygen and IQ hanging around with those low rent mouth breathers.

BUT,..I won't question your loyalty, I admire it. Too bad yer stuck in that brown (bag) hole of ego wrapped up in douchebaggery...inside an enigma..LOL

Im not saying nothing until we win a playoff game. Maybe my years of Falcon fanhood have made me skeptical, but I dont want the other shoe to drop like it usually does. Imagine if the eagles come in here and Vick wins a SB with another team and we have to listen to Dilfer say "I told you they were posers" while he shines Vick and Brady up. So although I wanted to see the Hawks win, if we don't win the Saints fans can still talk sh*t cuz they have a ring. So we need to "Rise Up" and take the high road cuz I don't want any dumba$$es jinxin us with bad Karma.

Rise Up folks.

RISE.

I've been pretty humble, but I do wonder why do I need to focus? Am I starting next week? I did not recieve that call.

No need in us fans focusing .. It is all up to our team to do that. And it is "Worse" not "Worst" Just sayingbiggrin.gif

For months now all We have seen on our boards was Aints fan after Aints fan talking trash. Even after the Aints lost to the Falcons at their house.

I for one love the fact that their team is now out of the picture and I will take every chance I can get to rub it into their sorry little trash talking faces. That's how it goes in life and football.

This is no time for being whimpy and understanding.. LOL

Our job as fans is to SMACK TALK! Our job as fans is to purchase Falcons gear, tickets and cheer "OUR" team! Most of all our job as fans is to be loyal to our team in the before mentioned roles.

Screw the AINTS!!

I have placed so many of those so called fans of theirs on ignore over the past month. About two pages worth. Good riddance..

GO FALCONS!

RISE UP!

We have every right to be happy that the Saints lost to the Seahawks today. There is nothing wrong with any of that at all. This made the playoff race easier for us. We don't have to play an opponent that plays us 2 times a season in the playoffs, which takes a lot of pressure off of us, plus the Seahawks might have came out with a win today, but they are still a 7-9 team this season who barely missed the playoffs.

I'm aware of the fact that they could beat us too, because this is the NFL, but the cards have definitely fallen in our favor on this one and I don't think you have any right telling us that we shouldn't be happy for this win over the Saints.

Also, telling us to stay focused is really just stupid. We aren't playing this game, and it's not like we're going to go into the dome and not cheer at a playoff game for our team, because we're focused on another team. That just won't happen.

We have every right to be hopeful for this season. With the Saints getting eliminated it really makes our road to the Super Bowl much easier than before. No matter what you try to say, any logical person would rather play the Seattle Seahawks in their first playoff game over the New Orleans Saints. They are 7-9 for a reason, they aren't known for winning games, and just because they came out today as the victor does not mean that they are likely to do it again. You don't win games when your QB throws 60 times a game, just look at Green Bay and Arizona from last year.

We have every right to be proud for the Falcons right now and to look ahead. To compare us to Saints fans is just ******** and it shows what kind of sport you are if you aren't willing to be happy that our toughest opponent just got eliminated from the playoffs and you're going to compare us to the trash that supports them.

We have every right to be happy that the Saints lost to the Seahawks today. There is nothing wrong with any of that at all. This made the playoff race easier for us. We don't have to play an opponent that plays us 2 times a season in the playoffs, which takes a lot of pressure off of us, plus the Seahawks might have came out with a win today, but they are still a 7-9 team this season who barely missed the playoffs.

I'm aware of the fact that they could beat us too, because this is the NFL, but the cards have definitely fallen in our favor on this one and I don't think you have any right telling us that we shouldn't be happy for this win over the Saints.

Also, telling us to stay focused is really just stupid. We aren't playing this game, and it's not like we're going to go into the dome and not cheer at a playoff game for our team, because we're focused on another team. That just won't happen.

We have every right to be hopeful for this season. With the Saints getting eliminated it really makes our road to the Super Bowl much easier than before. No matter what you try to say, any logical person would rather play the Seattle Seahawks in their first playoff game over the New Orleans Saints. They are 7-9 for a reason, they aren't known for winning games, and just because they came out today as the victor does not mean that they are likely to do it again. You don't win games when your QB throws 60 times a game, just look at Green Bay and Arizona from last year.

We have every right to be proud for the Falcons right now and to look ahead. To compare us to Saints fans is just ******** and it shows what kind of sport you are if you aren't willing to be happy that our toughest opponent just got eliminated from the playoffs and you're going to compare us to the trash that supports them.

+1 for you Master.....

did I mention... SCREW THE SAINTS!!!

Rise Up folks.

RISE.

lol like it matters if we as fans are focused :o

You were way off base to even have created this thread. The Taint trolls who have abused their privileges by being obnoxious punks on this board created the vitriol that has been directed towards them.

Any abuse that Taint fans get directed towards them has been well deserved and earned.

End of story.