It's really hard to be humble right now

whitekb011

I dislike New Orleans more than any team in the NFL. Not because of the team, but because there fans are obnoxious. When they one the super bowl, I was devastated because we had to hear in from those guys all year. Then Trent Dilfer makes his comments.

So to get this out of my system....

WHO DAT... You guys lost to the only loosing team to ever make the playoffs. You got beat by a quarterback with one arm. A RB that had oil on his jersey and completely owned one of your best Corner Backs. OMG, to loose like that made my New Year.

HAPPY NEW YEAR New Orleans!!!!! You are an embarrassment to the NFC South!! Maybe you should go to the NFC West. Oh' wait, you can't beat the Division Champs. There is always the AFC West.

I dislike New Orleans more than any team in the NFL. Not because of the team, but because there fans are obnoxious. When they one the super bowl, I was devastated because we had to hear in from those guys all year. Then Trent Dilfer makes his comments.

WHO DAT... You guys lost to the only loosing team to ever make the playoffs. You got beat by a quarterback with one arm. A RB that had oil on his jersey and completely owned one of your best Corner Backs. OMG, to loose like that made my New Year.

HAPPY NEW YEAR New Orleans!!!!! You are an embarrassment to the NFC South!! Maybe you should go to the NFC West. Oh' wait, you can't beat the Division Champs. There is always the AFC West.

The Saints have won a Superbowl!

We haven't..!

Not to mention the fact that the Falcons could lose their opening playoff game (to the Seahawks).

You may want to stay humble until we actually have something to brag about..! JMO

Edited by Ranger 69

I would +10 the OP if I could, this is "FAN" perspective...they're no rules to what makes anyone happy so "waiting for something to brag about" in celebrating a hated rival's demise makes no sense. One has nothing 2 even do with the other.

Dam the Aints, their trolling fans, and media hores like Trent Dildumb for huggin the Aints nuts and hating on the Falcons all year long!! EAT CROW TIL U CHOKE!!!

We haven't..!

Not to mention the fact that the Falcons could lose their opening playoff game (to the Seahawks).

You may want to stay humble until we actually have something to brag about..! JMO

Seattle's best chance was in our third straight road game in the regular season. If they are our next opponent we will make them look like a 7-9 team again.

Seattle's best chance was in our third straight road game in the regular season. If they are our next opponent we will make them look like a 7-9 team again.

Good point. Not to mention, that team is going to come WAAY down emotionally from such a high as yesterday. Getting up for another playoff game, on the road, is going to spell doom for the Seattle Gutter Snipes.

Good point. Not to mention, that team is going to come WAAY down emotionally from such a high as yesterday. Getting up for another playoff game, on the road, is going to spell doom for the Seattle Gutter Snipes.

This is an exceptionally good point. No way Seattle plays like that two weeks in a row.

We haven't..!

Howabout the fact that the reason they had to go to seattle in the first place is we beat them in week 3 in their house when it actually mattered?! That game set the tone for the whole season. I'll brag at least about that!

im a humble guy as well,and dont like bragging(kharma)but im giving myself today and tomorrow to rub it in and show them whats its like to be on the otherside of arrogance that they have been doing for a year now...btw...i agree about the dislike is of the fans,and not the team...i have respect for the team

Could you point me to the lack of class in saints fans. Like the complete lack of class we are seeing now by falcon fans coming out the wood works. Show how saints fans have acted any way like this.

im a humble guy as well,and dont like bragging(kharma)but im giving myself today and tomorrow to rub it in and show them whats its like to be on the otherside of arrogance that they have been doing for a year now...btw...i agree about the dislike is of the fans,and not the team...i have respect for the team

Again freebird, could you show me an example this supposed arrogance by saints fans?