Saints Message Boards...Will It Ever Return?

Hey There Falcons Fans!!!

Just wondering if anyone has an estimated time of reconstruction for the Saints message boards?? Do you guys think it will EVER return??? I'm just EAGER to "talk a little football"...you know...to see who they might be playing next week!

:lol::lol::o :o :lol::lol::lol:

Edited by BirdzEyeView

The excuses are already flying. There blaming it on injuries, also the media is already spinning it that the aints beat themselves, I saw a 7-9 Seahawk team put an *** whipping on the "Former" world champs...lol

Good...I'm glad you and I aren't the ONLY one's that saw this!!! :lol::lol::lol:

NO WAY they escape the s%&t that's gonna be thrown at them for losing this one!!!

Good...I'm glad you and I aren't the ONLY one's that saw this!!! :lol::lol::lol:

NO WAY they escape the s%&t that's gonna be thrown at them for losing this one!!!

The Saints were the media darling so now there will be all types of excuses.I will still take Brees in fantasy football, But that's all he will be playing til next season.Who Dat Aint Playin next week!!!

I got banned for absolutely nothing a while back so I'm sure those ultra sensitive mods shut the board down and have to calm themselves down with a wine cooler or something.

Same thing here...It must have been my username (Turner the Burner)!! :lol:

They are SUPER sensitive to ANYTHING that opposes they're "homer-ism" point of views!! :rolleyes:

Edited by BirdzEyeView

The odds of the Saints message board returning is about as likely as me dunking on Lebron and Kobe at the same time. NEVER.

After all the grief they gave us over the last 11 months as if they were God's gift to the sport, they've earned every barb, insult, and shot we throw at them. I don't wanna hear any excuses; they not only lost to the WORST TEAM TO MAKE THE PLAYOFFS IN NFL HISTORY but the same team hung 41 points on them. That's worse than losing to Arizona two years ago. Worse than White to Pearson. Worse than the immaculate reception, Wycheck to Dyson, all three Big Bens, and 18-1.

The odds of the Saints message board returning is about as likely as me dunking on Lebron and Kobe at the same time. NEVER.

After all the grief they gave us over the last 11 months as if they were God's gift to the sport, they've earned every barb, insult, and shot we throw at them. I don't wanna hear any excuses; they not only lost to the WORST TEAM TO MAKE THE PLAYOFFS IN NFL HISTORY but the same team hung 41 points on them. That's worse than losing to Arizona two years ago. Worse than White to Pearson. Worse than the immaculate reception, Wycheck to Dyson, all three Big Bens, and 18-1.

AMEN...Amen...and amen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GREAT post and I agree 1000000000%!!!

Edited by BirdzEyeView

The Saints boards are back up!

This is 1 of the excuses I've read so far for why they lost...And, I quote:

just wanted to get my thoughts down as to why we lost today or at least why I think we lost.

We didn't play the Seahawks!

I don't know who that team was, but it wasn't the 7-9... stumbling... bumbling Seahawks that we were suppose to play, the team we played, played very uncharacteristically good. Something that will be their downfall come next week.

Pete C. got them so pumped for this one, that they used all the gas they could muster, I serious doubt you'll see this good of play from them next week, they are 1 & done now. Let's face it, playing the SB Champs was their SB & no matter how you slice it, they won't go all the way.

You can certainly find fault in our secondary, which was toasted for sure all night, but that unknown team made all the plays. So while some may want to put all the blame on our D & some on the Offense, the real reason we lost is we didn't get the team we were suppose to get, somebody switched teams on us during the night, that's not who the Seahawks are, just watch them in the next round.

:lol::lol::lol:

The Saints Report is back up. I found this post fitting for someone who has taken his young son to the Falcons vs Saints games the last few years and have grown women and men shouting profanity at me with my son in tow. I can't help to laugh at these fools.

As somebody who went to the game...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I must say it was a very unpleasant experience. My hat is off to the Seahawks, they really took it to us. But I was unpleasantly surprised at the lack of class from the Seattle fans who were sitting around us. It got so bad (threats, insults, and throwing beer) my wife and I left early, luckily before the crowd really got ugly. On the way out we ran into a couple who had been physically assaulted. These fans were the worst I've been around. Very sad, their team finally put together a great win, and they cannot accept the win with class. They have moved above Philly, Chicago, and Pittsburgh fans on my "worst fans" list. I hope the Saints don't go back to Seattle for many years, it'll take a few to get over how bad this experience was.

even after the game was in the bag for Seattle, the stupid announcer was trying so hard to throw in the stupid katrina ********.

I wish someone could quote it, it was something like N.O. gave hope to the city ideoligcally and some other mess...I couldn't believe the non sense that they were saying, almost as if they wanted some miracle to happen and give the saints the game...kinda like last yeatr