If You Went Nutts In Elation As Lynch Ripped Off the Long Run Let's Here About It!

From: New Orleans Saints - Black and Gold (webmaster@blackandgold.com)

Sent: Sat 1/08/11 8:12 PM

To: grhone40@hotmail.com

Dear theyhateme, Unfortunately your registration at New Orleans Saints - Black and Gold did not meet our membership

:lol::lol::lol: They wouldn't let me join their board!!!!! :lol::lol:

:lol::lol: And the Stanks call the Falcons sore losers. :lol::lol:

Yeah, I was playing with my 11 month old son while I was watching the game on the screen behind him. I started screaming at the TV and scared him enough to make him start crying...:lol:

I picked him up and started bouncing him in my lap, he was fine. I just freaked him out...:lol:

Yeah...and I was freaked out by that run!!! :lol:

Dear theyhateme, Unfortunately your registration at New Orleans Saints - Black and Gold did not meet our membership

Really? That's funny.

I guess they can't take some hard truth.

It's sad that one SuperBowl win took their thick skins away from living in mediocrity their entire past existence. I think it's hilarious. Their fan's feelings get hurt? Heaven for bid.

Not the darling Saints? How dare you even try?

Weak. Weak. Weak.

Since they lost they probably put a ban on any new people trying to get in until the team wins a game or something.

Oh, I didn't watch the game live. My bro sent me a text to check it out. When I got home I checked NFL.com and about lost it. I watched it numerous times. I CANNOT believe the New Orleans Who Dat Defense couldn't tackle him. Going for the strip? You're shitting me right? What a difference a year makes.

That was a GREAT run. I give Lynch a lot of credit.

I was watching the game with my dad, and we went nuts when he took it to the house.

We thought somehow the Seahawks were going to blow it somehow, but Seahawks and Lynch proved my dad and I wrong. ^_^

Thank you for beating the Aints, Seahawks. B)

Edited by GridironFalcon

Really? That's funny.

I guess they can't take some hard truth.

It's sad that one SuperBowl win took their thick skins away from living in mediocrity their entire past existence. I think it's hilarious. Their fan's feelings get hurt? Heaven for bid.

Not the darling Saints? How dare you even try?

Weak. Weak. Weak.

Since they lost they probably put a ban on any new people trying to get in until the team wins a game or something.

Oh, I didn't watch the game live. My bro sent me a text to check it out. When I got home I checked NFL.com and about lost it. I watched it numerous times. I CANNOT believe the New Orleans Who Dat Defense couldn't tackle him. Going for the strip? You're shitting me right? What a difference a year makes.

+1 Truthfully

I Lost it. I'm still laughing. That's insane. Not greatest quality, but it doesn't need to be. +10 if I could.

Right when it starts you can't hear music, but wait for it. It's hysterical....great work.

LOLOL...thanks..just my cell phone recording from my laptop with Rhapsody playing "Chariots of Fire"...LOL!!!

I couldn't believe it when I saw it... :lol: That was the STIFF ARM OF DEATH if I ever so one. I started a thread in Pure Football about it and made a comment where I said that I bet people are going to coin a phrase after that stiff arm where the next time someone gets a hard one like that they'll say "He got Marshawn Lynched!!" and sure enough I heard an announcer today say something similar but he messed it up and said folks were going to referred to it as "He got Marshawned!!" I think mine was better but either way that was the sickest stiff arm and run for a TD I might have EVER seen. Adrian Peterson is the ONLY person to have come close to that and maybe Earl Campbell and Bo Jackson back in the day.

WOW!!

Edited by DBFever2

I couldn't believe it when I saw it... :lol: That was the STIFF ARM OF DEATH if I ever so one. I started a thread in Pure Football about it and made a comment where I said that I bet people are going to coin a phrase after that stiff arm where the next time someone gets a hard one like that they'll say "He got Marshawn Lynched!!" and sure enough I heard an announcer today say something similar but he messed it up and said folks were going to referred to it as "He got Marshawned!!" I think mine was better but either way that was the sickest stiff arm and run for a TD I might have EVER seen. Adrian Peterson is the ONLY person to have come close to that and maybe Earl Campbell and Bo Jackson back in the day.

WOW!!

Did you check out my lil homemade vid? :lol:

I was in the basement and glad the kids were upstairs 'cause I dropped an F bomb Yeah like a Daisy cutter and my 80lb Aussie Shepard jumped 10ft in the air when I did. :lol:

That's sort of funny. I was on the couch with my ten year old son and our two dogs. Once the first couple of tackles were broken, we started screaming in unison "GO!" over and over and over . . . (it was a LONG run!) . . . TOUCHDOWN!!!!

Actually, it was only my son and I who were yelling. The dogs were sort of freaked out and started barking. Maybe it was there way of yelling "GO!!" too???

I was "banned for life" the other day.

Cheers,

GO