Now that the Saints are eliminated...

ChrisfromLouisiana

I said in a thread some time ago that if the Saints were eliminated from the playoffs, that I couldn't think of another team I would rather have their day in the sun than the Atlanta Falcons...so as of right now, here it is officially...best of luck to the Falcons and their fans for the duration of the playoffs...let's keep the SB trophy in the NFC South, the best division in the NFL!

I said in a thread some time ago that if the Saints were eliminated from the playoffs, that I couldn't think of another team I would rather have their day in the sun than the Atlanta Falcons...so as of right now, here it is officially...best of luck to the Falcons and their fans for the duration of the playoffs...let's keep the SB trophy in the NFC South, the best division in the NFL!

Thanks!

Any way that you can spread some of that class on to the others that follow your team?

Thanks ChrisLA, you've been a rare classy Saints fan throughout.

There are a lot of classy Saints Fans out there. We just talk trash like the rest of you all do. It is hard for me to pull for the Falcons because of our history between the two teams. Just look at all of the hahahahahaha posts this afternoon on this site. I know i talk trash with you guys, and it's all in fun. We DO have the hardware to back ours up though. Hopefully you all will make it past next weekend .

I would like to say thanks for being respectful and wishing us well.

With that said THE SAINTS CAN EAT A ****.

After the Superbowl last year this board has been infested with Saints trolls bragging about there win so one respectful fan is not gonna erase a year full of nonsense from your fans

I'm sorry but this is not the NCAA so I can't root for another team inside the NFC South. I've read your posts on Rival Central and even your own Saints fans hate you, but I don't blame them nobody likes turncoats no matter what haha.

Edited by Atl/0

I would like to say thanks for being respectful and wishing us well.

With that said THE SAINTS CAN EAT A ****.

After the Superbowl last year this board has been infested with Saints trolls bragging about there win so one respectful fan is not gonna erase a year full of nonsense from your fans

I'm sorry but this is not the NCAA so I can't root for another team inside the NFC South. I've read your posts on Rival Central and even your own Saints fans hate you, but I don't blame them nobody likes turncoats no matter what haha.

Hey ATL...I know that there are a lot of Saints fans that have left a bad taste in your mouth...and you are correct that a number of Saints fans in RC don't think too highly of me...but the reason for that is that I am willing to do things like post this thread...and in my posts in RC, (and TATF, for that matter) I try my best to present a reasonable, objective, non-Lombardi card waving persona...something that many of them, for the most part, are unable, or unwilling to do...take that for whatever you think it may be worth...

Bigger man than I! I refused to watch the superbowl last year since NO was in it. First one I have missed since I was old enough to follow them, started in 1980!

Same here, I didn't watch a second of it. I spent the evening watching the Godfather trilogy, even the hideous Godfather III which was worse than I last remembered it. The only other one I intentionlly missed was the Raiders-Eagles one in 1981 because another feathered team was supposed to be there....

Edited by ratesforless

Hey ATL...I know that there are a lot of Saints fans that have left a bad taste in your mouth...and you are correct that a number of Saints fans in RC don't think too highly of me...but the reason for that is that I am willing to do things like post this thread...and in my posts in RC, (and TATF, for that matter) I try my best to present a reasonable, objective, non-Lombardi card waving persona...something that many of them, for the most part, are unable, or unwilling to do...take that for whatever you think it may be worth...

well I have one Philly fan that I respect and a couple of Buc fans I respect....dayum you might just be the one Saint fan that can make it to that elite group

sam

Thanks Chris. You have been a class act on this board throughout everything. Thank you.

For Saints fans like you - the good ones - I'm sorry for your loss.

Ok, I deleted what I thought it was worth, so I wouldn't get banned. Saints FANS wouldn't hate you if you would just stop saying you're a Saints FAN! Just come out and say that you're a fan of whatever team is winning the NFC South. Just do it. "A non-Lombardi waving persona" HA! Didn't this season really show how hard it is to win the superbowl and there's a reason that only a few teams have ever repeated? I wonder why you didn't enjoy a year of the Saints being known as WORLD CHAMPS? As a Saints fan, as you call yourself, why couldn't you enjoy it? I don't get it. Well, I do get it.You're not a Saints fans. You are the worst kind of fan.To quote you from another thread, you took the Superbowl win with "a grain of salt", which sounds alot like,"OK,that was fun, now lets see who I'm going to be a fan of THIS YEAR!".You are the KING of all bandwaganeers!! Your face should be on a coin. Have the girl in the photo put on a falcons jersey and let's move on.

PS- If the Saints haven't cut Roman Harper, they are burning daylight.Any other safety that "played" yesterday can go home, too. 41 points?. WTF!

He hates you.Read it again.You are hated. HATED>HATED.